Daily Current Affairs Quiz 1 May 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 1 May 2021: it is based on 1 May Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Soli Sorabjee has passed away, he served as ———.
A) Army Chief
B) Election Commissioner
C) Attorney General
2) As per the Brand Finance Insurance 100 report for 2021, which company has topped as the world’s most valuable insurance brand?
A) Ping An Insurance
C) China Life
3) On which date, International Workers’ Day is observed?
A) 30 April
B) 2 May
C) 1 May
D) 3 May
4) Who has been appointed as MD & CEO of Axis Bank for 3 more years?
A) Aditya Rahul
B) Ravindra Jagdishan
C) Amitabh Chaudhry
D) Rohit Bakhshi
5) DEFENDER-Europe 21 is being organized between the US Army with which organizational group?
D) Asian Group
6) Recently, Rohit Sardana passed away at the age of 41 due to a heart attack, he was a/an?
C) Social Activist
7) As the most valuable insurance brand globally, LIC has been ranked at which place in the 2021 Brand Finance Insurance 100 report?
8) Name of the institution that launched SHWAS and AROG schemes?