Daily Current Affairs 5 March 2023 in English: Today GK Updates for Bank Exam – Here, you will find Daily Current Affairs events that will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT, and all State Government Exams. also, get Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2023 PDF to crack your exams.
Govt to launch Seed Traceability System to ensure availability of good quality seeds to farmers
The government will launch the Seed Traceability System to ensure the availability of good quality seeds to farmers and it will aim to curb the pilferage in the seed trade sector. It will also help to make the country Aatma Nirbhar by reducing imports.
Govt signs MoU with Prajapati Brahma Kumari for Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment and Prajapati Brahma Kumari Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Mount Abu signed an MoU for spreading the message of Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan, NMBA, among youth, women and students.
- NMBA will help people keep their distance from intoxication through spiritual enlightenment.
- NMBA is a flagship programme of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and it aims to create awareness about the ill effects of substance abuse among the youth.
Indian Railways to launch Bharat Gaurav Train to North East on March 21
Indian Railways will launch Bharat Gaurav Train to North East on the 21st of March 2023. The 15-day North East Discovery: Beyond Guwahati tour, will commence from Delhi Safdarjung railway station and will cover various places in the states of Assam, Tripura, Nagaland and Meghalaya.
- Guwahati will be the first stop of this train and tourists will visit Kamakhya Temple and Umananda Temple. the booking can be made on the IRCTC web portal.
An MoU was signed by India, Mexico on research, technology and innovation collaborations
India and Mexico signed an MoU on research, technology and innovation collaborations in New Delhi. the agreement help in contributions to several key technology areas like Aerospace, Electronics, Earth and Ocean Sciences and Water, Mining, Minerals, Clean Energy, Biotech and Healthcare.
Australia PM Anthony Albanese to visit India from March 8-11
The Prime Minister of Australia, Anthony Albanese will visit India from 8-11 March 2023. along with Minister for Trade and Tourism, Senator Don Farrell, and Minister for Resources and Northern Australia Madeleine King MP.
- Prime Minister Modi invited the Australian PM to visit India and this will be Mr Albanese’s first visit.
- he will arrive in Ahmedabad on 8th March 2023 on the day of Holi and in Mumbai on 9th March.
Madhya Pradesh govt to launch Ladli Bahna scheme to provide Rs 1000 per month to every woman
Madhya Pradesh Government launches a novel scheme named Ladli Bahna scheme, aimed at making women financially independent. Under the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana, each woman will be given Rs 1,000/ per month.
- This scheme will be launched by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
- Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will also inaugurate the process of filling out application forms for the Ladli Bahna Yojana at Bhopal’s Jamboree Maidan.
- The Mukhyamantri Ladli Bahna Yojana aims to enhance women’s economic independence, improve their health and nutrition status and expand their influence over family decisions.
- Women who are aged from 23 to 60 years, will be provided 1000 rupees per month to directly applicant’s bank account.
- Applications will be filled out for the scheme between 15th March to 30th April and the distribution of money will start on 10th June 2023.
‘India’s Vaccine Growth Story- From Cowpox to Vaccine Maitri’ Book by Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya
Health and Family Welfare Minister Dr Mansukh Mandaviya released the book, titled ‘India’s Vaccine Growth Story- From Cowpox to Vaccine Maitri’, at World Book Fair in New Delhi. The book has been authored by Additional Secretary of Finance Ministry Sajjan Singh Yadav.
- The book highlights the world’s largest COVID vaccination drive without any shortages across the nation, resulting in saving 3.4 million lives.
Ramakrishna Paramhansa was an Indian Hindu mystic, saint, and religious leader in 19th-century Bengal. Ramakrishna had experienced spiritual ecstasies from a young age and was influenced by various religious traditions, such as devotion toward the Goddess Kali, Tantra, Bhakti and Advaita Vedanta.
- Ramakrishna was born in Kamarpukur village of Hooghly district of West Bengal.
- His brother Ramkumar took him to Kolkata to assist him in his priestly profession in the year 1855 at the Kali Temple at Dakshineswar built by Rani Rasmani.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.