Daily Current Affairs 27 November 2022: Today GK Updates for Bank Exam – Here, you will find Daily Current Affairs events that will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT, and all State Government Exams. also, get Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF to crack your exams.
400 new Vande Bharat trains to be announced in Budget 2023
In the biggest budget allocation for the Indian Railways, 300 to 400 new Vande Bharat trains can be announced in the upcoming Union Budget. The first Vande Bharat train with sleeper coaches will be introduced in the first quarter of 2024. Railways will produce 475 Vande Bharat trains in the next three years.
- The trains will take place of the existing Rajdhani and Duronto trains on routes like Delhi-Mumbai, Delhi-Howrah, and other major routes.
- Indian Railways will be a major exporter of Vande Bharat trains by 2025-26 to markets in Europe, South America, and East Asia.
Indian Navy launches new survey vessel ‘Ikshak’
The Indian Navy launched the 3rd of the four survey vessels (Large) project ‘Ikshak‘, which is being built by GRSE/L&T and was launched at Kattupalli, Chennai. The ship has been named ‘Ikshak’ which means ‘Guide’ to signify the contribution of the Survey ships towards facilitating safe passage for Mariners at Sea.
- On 30th October 2018, MoD and Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (GRSE) signed an MoU for building four SVL ships for a total cost of Rs 2435 Crores.
- The first of class ship ‘Sandhayak’ was launched on 5 December 2021.
- SVL ships will take place of the existing Sandhayak Class survey ships with new generation hydrographic equipment to collect oceanographic data.
Survey Vessel (Large) ships
- The Survey Vessel (Large) ships are 110 meters long, and 16 meters wide with a deep displacement of 3400 tons and a complement of 231 personnel.
- The ship has two Main Engines in twin shaft configuration and is designed with a cruise speed of 14 knots and a maximum speed of 18 knots.
- The hull of these ships has been made from indigenously developed DMR 249-A steel manufactured by the Steel Authority of India Limited.
- The ships will help in collecting oceanographic and geophysical data for defence as well as civil applications.
- The ships will also offer Hospital ships during emergencies.
Peru’s Castillo names Betssy Chavez as new prime minister
Peru President Pedro Castillo named Minister of Culture Betssy Chavez as the country’s new prime minister. She will replace Anibal Torres, who resigned amid an ongoing clash between leftist Castillo and the conservative-controlled Parliament.
- Betssy Betzabet Chávez Chino is a Peruvian lawyer and politician. She is currently serving as prime minister of Peru since 26 November 2022.
- She has been a member of the Peruvian Congress since July 2021 and served as Minister of Culture from August 2022 to November 2022.
- She previously was apointed as Minister of Labor and Employment Promotion, from October 2021 until May 2022.
- Chávez is the 5th Prime Minister to be appointed by President Pedro Castillo.
Betssy Chávez Biography
- Born: 3 June 1989, Ciudad Nueva, Tacna, Peru
- Age – 33 years
- Education: Jorge Basadre Grohmann National University
About Peru –
- Capital: Lima
- Currency: Sol
- President: Pedro Castillo
- Continent: South America
- Population: 3.34 crores (2021)
List of Prime Ministers of Peru
|1||Aníbal Torres||8 February 2022- Incumbent|
|2||Héctor Valer||1 February 2022- 8 February 2022|
|3||Mirtha Vásquez||6 October 2021- 1 February 2022|
|4||Guido Bellido||29 July 2021- 6 October 2021|
|5||Violeta Bermúdez||18 November 2020- 28 July 2021|
|6||Ántero Flores Aráoz||11 November 2020- 15 November 2020|
|7||Walter Martos||6 August 2020- 9 November 2020|
|8||Pedro Cateriano||15 July 2020- 6 August 2020|
|9||Vicente Zeballos||30 September 2019- 15 July 2020|
|10||Salvador del Solar||11 March 2019- 30 September 2019|
|11||César Villanueva||2 April 2018- 8 March 2019|
|12||Mercedes Aráoz Fernández||17 September 2017 – 2 April 2018|
|13||Fernando Zavala Lombardi||28 July 2016 – 17 September 2017|
|14||Pedro Cateriano||2 April 2015 – 28 July 2016|
|15||Ana Jara||22 July 2014 – 2 April 2015|
|16||René Cornejo||24 February 2014 – 22 July 2014|
|17||César Villanueva||31 October 2013 – 24 February 2014|
|18||Juan Jiménez Mayor||23 July 2012 – 31 October 2013|
|19||Oscar Valdés||11 December 2011 – 23 July 2012|
|20||Salomón Lerner Ghitis||28 July 2011 – 10 December 2011|
|21||Rosario Fernández||19 March 2011 – 28 July 2011|
|22||José Antonio Chang||14 September 2010 – 19 March 2011|
|23||Javier Velásquez Quesquén||11 July 2009 – 14 September 2010|
|24||Yehude Simon||14 October 2008 – 11 July 2009|
|25||Jorge del Castillo||28 July 2006 – 14 October 2008|
|26||Pedro Pablo Kuczynski||16 August 2005 – 27 July 2006|
|27||Carlos Ferrero||15 December 2003 – 16 August 2005|
|28||Beatriz Merino||23 June 2003 – 15 December 2003|
|29||Luis Solari De La Fuente||12 July 2002 – 28 June 2003|
|30||Roberto Dañino||28 July 2001 – 12 July 2002|
|31||Javier Pérez de Cuéllar||22 November 2000 – 28 July 2001|
|32||Federico Salas||28 July 2000 – 21 November 2000|
|33||Alberto Bustamante||10 October 1999 – 29 July 2000|
|34||Víctor Joy Way||3 January 1999 – 10 October 1999|
|35||Alberto Pandolfi||21 August 1998 – 3 January 1999|
|36||Javier Valle Riestra||4 June 1998 – 21 August 1998|
|37||Alberto Pandolfi||3 April 1996 – 4 June 1998|
|38||Dante Córdova Blanco||28 July 1995 – 3 April 1996|
|39||Efraín Goldenberg||17 February 1994 – 28 July 1995|
|40||Alfonso Bustamante y Bustamante||28 August 1993 – 17 February 1994|
|41||Óscar de la Puente Raygada||6 April 1992 – 28 August 1993|
|42||Alfonso de los Heros Perez Alba||6 November 1991 – 6 April 1992|
|43||Carlos Torres y Torres Lara||15 February 1991 – 6 November 1991|
|44||Juan Carlos Hurtado Miller||28 July 1990 – 15 February 1991|
|45||Guillermo Larco Cox||30 September 1989 – 28 July 1990|
|46||Luis Alberto Sánchez||15 May 1989 – 30 September 1989|
|47||Armando Villanueva||17 May 1988 – 15 May 1989|
|48||Guillermo Larco Cox||26 June 1987 – 17 May 1988|
Tamilnadu police department launched a new app called “Track KD”
Tamilnadu police department has launched a new app called ‘Track KD’, aimed at tracking criminals so that the activities of the criminals can be tracked easily. The “Track KD” App contains the details of more than 30,000 criminals in 39 districts and 9 commissioners.
- The data includes criminal record details of offenders, number of raids, number of people booked under Probation Sections, warnings regarding the expiry of bail bonds, pending cases, prosecution, type of crime, and so on.
- The app will provide police officers with various important details at their fingertips.
- The app was designed and developed by a team led by Additional DGP Thamaraikannan and Additional Commissioner of Police South Chennai Prem Anand Sinha.
Porunai Literary Festival 2022
Porunai Literary Festival will be held for two days 26th and 27th of November 2022. Collector V. Vishnu launched the ‘Porunai Literary Festival’ awareness rally at VOC Stadium in Palayamkottai. Chief Minister M. K. Stalin inaugurated the 2-day Porunai Literary Festival in Nellai.
- The two-day Borunai Literary Festival will be conducted at five venues including Palayankottai VUC Maidan, Nehruji Kalaiyaranam, Melikottai Vasal, BPL Wedding Hall, Centenary Hall, and competitions for students.
‘Tamil Sahitya Akademi Award’ – Sahitya Akademi Award | சாகித்திய அகாதமி விருது
- The Sahitya Akademi Award is the 2nd-highest literary honor in India. The Sahitya Akademi is presented for “promoting Indian literature throughout the world”.
- The awards are recognized by the Akademi for works published in any of the 24 languages.
- The award recognizes and promotes excellence in writing and acknowledges new trends.
- It includes a plaque and a cash prize of ₹1 lakh (US$1,300).
Sahitya Akademi Award Winners 2021
|Language||Name of the Winner||Genre|
|Assamese||Anuradha Sarma Pujari||Novel|
|Dogri||Raj Rahi||Short Stories|
|Hindi||Daya Prakash Sinha||Play|
|Kashmiri||Wali Mohd. Aseer Kashtawari||Criticism|
|Marathi||Kiran Gaurav||Short Stories|
|Nepali||Chhabilal Upadhyaya||Epic Poetry|
|Punjabi||Khalid Hussain||Short Stories|
|Sanskrit||Vindeshwariprasad Mishr ‘Vinay’||Poetry|
|Santali||Niranjan Hansda||Short Stories|
Sahitya Akademi Yuva Puraskar
|1||Gourob Chakraborty (Bengali)|
|2||Gautom Daimary (Bodo)|
|3||Arun Akash Dev (Dogri)|
|4||Drashti Soni (Gujarati)|
|5||Himanshu Vajpai (Hindi)|
|6||L.Lakshmi Narayan Swamy (Kannada)|
|7||Razi Tahir Bhagat (Kashmiri)|
|8||Sharddha Garad (Konkani)|
|9||Amit Mishra (Maithili)|
|10||Mobin Mohan (Malayalam)|
|11||Lenin Khmancha (Manipuri)|
|12||Pranav Sakhadeo (Marathi)|
|13||Mahesh Dahal (Nepali)|
|14||Debabrata Das (Odia)|
|15||Veerdavinder Singh (Punjabi)|
|16||Swetapadma Satapathy (Sanskrit)|
|17||Kuna Hansdah (Santali)|
|18||Rakesh Shewani (Sindhi)|
|19||Thagulla Gopal (Telugu)|
|20||Umar Farhat (Urdu)|
|21||Abhijit Bora (Assamese)|
Telangana to have first Integrated Rocket Facility of India by Skyroot Aerospace
Telangana will have the first Integrated Rocket Design, Manufacturing, and Testing Facility in India in Hyderabad by Skyroot Aerospace. State IT Minister K. Tarakarama Rao joined a program organized at T-Hub, on November 25th, 2022, to celebrate Skyroot Aerospace’s successful launch of the Vikram-S rocket.
- T-Hub is a Hyderabad-based startup that launched the country’s first private rocket.
Deepa Malik becomes Ni-Kshay Mitra and national ambassador for TB Mukt Bharat Campaign
Padma Shri, Khel Ratna Arjuna Awardee, India’s First Woman Paralympic Medalist and President of the Paralympic Committee of India, Dr. (h.c) Deepa Malik has been elected as Nikshay Mitra’s ambassador on November 26, 2022, by the Union Ministry of Health under the Pradhan Mantri TP Mukt Bharat Abhiyan scheme.
- Deepa Malik will support the campaign by becoming a Ni-Kshay Mitra.
- She will amplify further much-needed awareness of this debilitating disease.
What is Nikshay Mitra?
- The Govt offers Rs 500 per month to TB patients for a nutritional diet. the Ni-kshay Mitra scheme has been launched under which volunteers can sponsor a food basket worth Rs 700.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana
- The Nikshay Poshan Yojana is a government scheme in India that was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in April 2018 to help tuberculosis patients.
TB Mukt Bharat Campaign
- In March 2018, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched the TB Mukt Bharat campaign.
- The Pradhan Mantri TB Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan aims to bring together all community stakeholders to support that TB treatment and accelerate the country’s progress toward TB elimination.
Sangeet Natak Akademi announces Sangeet Natak Akademi Awards (Akademi Puraskar)
The General Council of Sangeet Natak Akademi elected 10 eminent personalities in the field of performing arts as Akademi Fellows. The General Council picked 128 artists from the field of Music, Dance, Theatre, Traditional/Folk/Tribal Music/Dance/Theatre, Puppetry, and Overall contribution/scholarship in the Performing Arts for the Sangeet Natak Akademi Awards (Akademi Puraskar) for the years 2019, 2020 & 2021.
- The honor of Akademi Fellow carries Rs.3,00,000/- while the Akademi Award carries Rs 1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh), besides a Tamrapatra and Angavastram.
The following have been selected for the Sangeet Natak Akademi Fellowship
- Saroja Vaidyanathan
- Sadanam Krishnan Kutty
- Darshana Jhaveri
- Chhannu Lal Mishra
- A K C Natarajan
- Swapan Chaudhuri
- Malini Rajurkar
- T. V. Gopalakrishnan
- Teejan Bai
- Bharat Gupt
National Awards for e-Governance
e-Panchayat Mission Mode Project (eGramSwaraj and AuditOnline) of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj wins the GOLD AWARD under the category “Excellence in Government Process Re-engineering for Digital Transformation” of the 25th National Awards for e-Governance.
- Shri Alok Prem Nagar, Joint Secretary received the National Award during the 25th National Conference on e-Governance at Jammu.
- 25th National Conference on e-Governance (NCeG) was held on 26th – 27th November, 2022 in Katra, Jammu & Kashmir. The theme of this Conference is “Bringing Citizens, Industry and Government closer”.
- The National Awards for e-Governance (NAeG) were presented under 5 categories of the NAeG Scheme – 2022 to 18 e-Governance initiatives including 9 Gold and 9 Silver Awards.
Albania Independence Day
On 28th November 1912, Independent Albania was a parliamentary state declared in Vlorë (at the time part of the Ottoman Empire). on the same day, Its assembly was constituted and its government and senate were formed on 4 December 1912.
Mauritania Independence Day
Every year, Mauritania Independence Day is celebrated on November 28, the same day they got their independence from France. Mauritania is also called a desert nation — 2/3 of its land is located in the Sahara desert.
- There are four national languages — Hassānīya, Pulaar (Fulani), Soninke (Sarakolle), and Wolof. French is the official language since independence.
Red Planet Day 2022
Every year, “Red Planet Day” is celebrated on November 28 in the world to commemorate the launch of the Spacecraft Mariner 4 on November 28, 1964. On July 14, 1965, a 228-day mission brought the spacecraft within 6,118 miles of Mars sending the first close-up photos of the red planet.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.