Daily Current Affairs 27 July 2023 – Here, you will read the latest and Best Daily Current Affairs for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, MPSC, KPSC, and other competitive exams.
Govt to organise Meri Maati Mera Desh event
The Govt will conduct the Meri Maati Mera Desh event across the country from the 9th to the 15th of August 2023, highlighting the culmination of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav. The selected youths will assemble at Kartavya Path in New Delhi. Under the Meri Maati Mera Desh, They will carry soil from all the villages or Gram Panchayats of their States to be organized next month.
Amit Shah will launch a unique initiative Mera Gaon Meri Dharohar
Home Minister Amit Shah will launch a unique initiative Mera Gaon Meri Dharohar as part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav in New Delhi on 27th July 2023. Mera Gaon Meri Dharohar is a pan-India initiative of the Ministry of Culture under the National Mission on Cultural Mapping.
- Amit Shah will also officially launch the virtual platform during a grand projection mapping show at the Qutub Minar. The virtual platform is www.mgmd.gov.in.
PM Modi to dedicate 1.25 lakh PM Kisan Samridhi Kendra to the nation at Sikar in Rajasthan
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will dedicate 1,25,000 Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samidhi Kendra-PMKSKs to the nation at Sikar in Rajasthan. These centers will function as a one-stop shop for all agriculture-related inputs and services.
- The Government of India will convert the existing village, block, and district-level fertilizer retail shops into the Model Fertilizer Retail Shops also known as the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samidhi Kendra.
- These Kendra will meet a wide variety of needs of the farmers and provide agri-inputs, testing facilities for soil and seed and provide information regarding various government schemes.
- PM Modi will also launch ‘Urea Gold’, a new variety of sulfur-coated urea, which will help to remove sulfur deficiency in the soil.
- He will also launch the inclusion of 1500 Farmer Producer Organizations on the Open Network of Digital Commerce.
Britain opens UK-India Young Professional Scheme offering opportunity to live, work or study in the country for up to two years
The British government opened its 2ndballot under the UK-India Young Professional Scheme. This is a scheme for Indians who are between 18 and 30 years with graduate-level qualifications for visas to the United Kingdom.
- The ballot offers eligible young Indians the opportunity to live, work or study in the UK for up to two years.
- To apply for the India Young Professionals Scheme visa, you must be 18 to 30 years and must have a graduate or post-graduate qualification.
Army Postal Service Corps inaugurates first Permanent Aadhaar Enrolment Centre
Army Postal Service Corps inaugurated the first Permanent Aadhaar Enrolment Centre-PAEC at Central Base Post Office in New Delhi. It will facilitate Aadhaar-related services for tri-services personnel and their dependents through their Field Post Offices in 48 identified locations across the country. These 48 PAECs will be operational in both Field and Peace locations.
Nagaland Police set up administrative-level committee to investigate involvement of police personnel in illegal transportation of arms
Nagaland Police established an administrative-level committee, headed by an IG, to investigate the involvement of police personnel and five others in the illegal transportation of arms and ammunition. The committee aims to look into what went wrong and whether additional improvements in the system can be made.
PM Modi to lay foundation stone and inaugurate various development projects in Rajasthan
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will lay the foundation stone and inaugurate various development projects. PM Modi will also launch the inclusion of 1500 Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs) on the Open Network of Digital Commerce.
- He will release an amount of about Rs 17,000 crore to more than 8.5 crore beneficiaries through DBT as the 14th installment.
- PM Modi will inaugurate 5 new medical colleges while laying the foundation stone of seven medical colleges in Rajasthan.
- He will inaugurate 6 Eklavya Model Residential Schools and one Kendriya Vidyalaya of the state.
Registration of Births & Deaths (Amendment) Bill, J&K Reservation (Amendment) Bill, & J&K Reorganisation (Amendment) Bill 2023 introduced
As many as 6 bills including the Registration of Births and Deaths (Amendment) Bill 2023, The Jammu and Kashmir Reservation (Amendment) Bill 2023, and The Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation (Amendment) Bill 2023 were introduced in the Lok Sabha.
Bihar govt appoints Ashwamedh Devi as Chairperson of State Women Commission
The Bihar government appointed Ashwamedh Devi as the Chairperson of the State Women Commission. She is a former JD(U) MP from Samastipur parliamentary constituency. The state government also elected new members to the State Women Commission. Academician Professor Geeta Yadav, Prabhavathi Manjhi, Dr. Sujata Sumbrui, Rabia Khatoon, Sunita Kushwaha, Shweta Biswas & Sulochana Devi has been also appointed to the panel.
Gold prices rise Rs 285, trades at Rs 59,475/ 10 gram
Gold prices increased 285 rupees at Multi Commodity Exchange for August contracts. The precious metal was trading at 59,475 rupees per 10 grams. Silver also rose 160 rupees to trade at 74,930 rupees per kilogram for September.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.