Current Affairs 6 August 2019
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 6 August 2019 . PreparExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about the Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology , Sports related , National and International currents . Have a look Current Affairs of every day here and keep yourself updated with Daily news. students those who Wants to get job in IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk can take help of this and along with , test Your Level of knowledge with Current Affairs Quiz and Current affairs Pratice sets which are available on our Website.Today current affairs may help you in improving performance. This website can get student daily and monthly gk 6 August . 6 August gk current affair 2019, and gk current affair in hindi 2019 also available on this website.
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
Bihar Kosi-Mechi river interlinking
- The project to connect Kosi and Mechi rivers costing Rs 4,900 crore, has been approved by the central government. This is the second India’s river interlinking project.
- Earlier, the Ken and Betwa rivers in Madhya Pradesh were linked under the Interlinking Project. Under this project, 76.20 km of canals are to be constructed on the east coast of Kosi. This project will help in irrigation.
Current Affairs : Banking
instant demat account opening facility started by Federal Bank
- A facility to customers to open demat accounts instantly , has been started by Federal Bank.Federal Bank’s CEO and MD Shyam Srinivasan and NSDL’s CEO and MD G. V. Nageswara Rao announced this facility.
- by using FedNet portal , within a minute , customers can open accounts. along with this , there is no need to do Paper work.
Current Affairs : Retirements and Appointments
John Flint resigns from CEO of HSBC . Noel Quinn as New CEO
- HSBC Bank has selected 57-year-old Noel Quinn as the new CEO following the resignation of John Flint. Noel Quinn serves as Head of Global Commercial Banking Unit.
Current Affairs : Summits
The Conference will be kept for good governance in month of November.
- A conference is being organized in Jaipur for good governance, which will be on 14 and 15 November. This conference aims to strengthen and strengthen the Institute of Public Administration.
Current Affairs : Sports
The Rock takes his retirement from WWE
- The Rock, whose real name is Dwayne Johnson, retired from WWE. This is the first time in the history of WWE that a player has declared retirement.
- The Rock spent 8 years in WWE. Forbes magazine named high paid actor in 2019.
Dale Steyn Declares his retirement from Test cricket
- South Africa’s best wicket-taker Dale Steyn has announced his retirement from Test cricket. Dell played the first international match against England in 2004.
- In 93 Test format, playing 93 matches, he scored runs at an average of 22.95 and took 439 wickets. Dale Steyn has achieved 26 or 5 wickets and 5 times 10 wickets.
In this website, students will get Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs in both languages Hindi and english. check Daily Current Affairs in english and Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. This website can get student daily and monthly gk 6 August . 6 August gk current affair 2019