Today Top Current Affairs 27 June 2019
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 27 June 2019 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs 27 June 2019 conceded here.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: Days
Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs) Day
- The day of 27 June is observed as Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs) Day. The main point is to give a strong share of businesses for livelihoods, communities and economies.
Slogan – MSME Day 2018: The Youth Dimension
CURRENT AFFAIRS: National
55 Nations supports India for UNSC non-permanent seat for 2 years
- With the help of 55- member Asia-Pacific Group India got success for UNSC non-permanent seat for the period of two years
Current Affairs: State
in Smart Survey , Satara’s police station got first rank
- SMART – S for -> strict and sensitive, M for ->modern and mobile, A for -> alert and accountable, R for -> reliable and responsive, T for -> techno-savvy and trained.
- QCI (The Quality Council of India ) surveyed with 87 police station in the country based on standards like to controlling crime, police station’s infrastructure, usage of technology and getting feedback from people
Current Affairs: Banking
RBI States – All data about Payments transactions must be kept in system
- According to the statement of RBI, all of the transactions which are making in India, all Information should be collected in the system and if a transaction is done in outside India, so data have to be get back in the period of 24 hours.
Current Affairs: Business
Reward system Super Coins will be roll out by E-commerce company Flipkart in month of July
- E-commerce Company Flipkart is going to roll out a system of multi-brand rewards. using this system customers can buy on other platforms such as Zomato, OYO and Makemytrip.
Current Affairs: New Appointments
Chief Batra chosen as next IOC memeber
- The President of Indian Olympic Association Narinder Batra Appointed as International Olympic Committee member.
Amitabh Kant’s tenure extended for 2 years as CEO of NITI AAYog
- Committee has given an Approvement to enhance The Expiration as CEO for next two years
Samant Kumar Appointed as Head of Raw , and Arvind Kumar Will be Intelligence Bureau Chief
- Arvind Kumar who is Senior IPS Officers elected as IB chief and Sament Kumar Elected as RAW’s Head by The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet In the meeting led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Current Affairs : Sports
Girish Koushik becomes 63rd GM of india
- Girish A. Kaushik, who lived in Mysore in the 37th Balaton International Chess Festival, in Hungary, achieved a huge achievement and became the 63rd Grandmaster of India.
Sofia Kenin Wins Mallorca Open Title
- Sofia Kenin defeat Belinda Bencic in the final . Sofia did her second WTA (Women’s Tennis Association) singles title of the season her name
honoured with Padma Shri social activist Jharna Dhara Chowdhury died
- for Promoting Peace, harmony and justice Jharna Received Th Padma Shri Award in 2013. along with it, she got Jamnalal Bajaj award in 1988.