Today Top Current Affairs 26 July 2019 –
Dear Students, We are providing you Today Top Current Affairs 26 July 2019 Daily Updated Current Affairs about the National and International Issues. Have a look Current Affairs of every day here and keep yourself updated with Daily news. students those who Wants to get job in IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk can take help of this and along with test Your Level of knowledge with Current Affairs Quiz.
Current Affairs in English
Current Affairs : Days
Kargil Vijay Diwas
- The Kargil Vijay Diwas is celebrated on 26th July of every year . On 26th July, Indian soldiers stopped infiltration by the Pakistani army in the Kargil sector and carried them out of the Indian Border. July 26 tells the story of victory of Indian soldiers. This battle of Kargil soldiers fought for 2 months. In Kargil war, 527 jawans were killed and 1363 injured.
Current Affairs : National
UP in the first place in the Pradhanamntri Suraksha Beema Yojna
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Pradhanamntri Suraksha Beema scheme, the state has become the first state in the country by covering the largest beema of a state.
- According to the figures given by the Pradhanamntri Suraksha Beema scheme, around two crore have been insured, which is the highest in comparison to other states.
- Under this scheme, 18 to 70 year old people get accident insurance of Rs 2 lakh by paying 12 rupees annually.
tree plantation programme is launched by Chief Minister of Arunachal state
- The Arunachal government launched a campaign called Green Clean-Green Arunachal Campaign 2019, which was inaugurated by Pema Khandu, Chief Minster of Arunachal, in the city of Itanagar.
- Under this campaign one lakh trees are to be planted in the next coming day. For the purpose of greening Arunachal, 10 million trees should be planted during the next 5 years.
Current Affairs : Business and Banking
Apple company bought Intel smartphone modem at a cost of 1 billion
- Apple company has bought Intel’s business, to pay for $ 1 billion to buy such a company to buy 2,200 Intel workers in this deal.
Current Affairs : Appointments and Resigns
Sunil Kumar as MTNL Chairman
- Sunil Kumar, who is working as a Director in MTNL, has given the responsibility of Chairman and Managing Director to the Company.
Rishi sanak joined Boris Johnson’s cabinet
- Rishi Sanak J. N.R. Narayana Murthy’s son-in-law, has been included in the Cabinet of the new British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, apart from this, two other Indian Alok Sharma and Preeti Patel have also got the cabinet rank.
Current Affairs : Sports
India got 103 ranks in FIFA
- In the Intercontinental Cup, Tajikistan lost to DPR Korea, and the match played with Syria was at par with the result that India lost two places.
Today Top Current Affairs 26 July 2019
Q.1 Why Kargil Vijay Diwas is observed?
On 26th July, Indian soldiers stopped infiltration by the Pakistani army in the Kargil sector and carried them out of the Indian Border.
Q.2 About Pradhanamntri Suraksha Beema Yojna?
Under Pradhanamntri Suraksha Beema Yojna , 18 to 70 year old people get accident insurance of Rs 2 lakh by paying 12 rupees annually.