Today Top Current Affairs 25 July 2019 –
Dear Students, We are providing you Today Top Current Affairs 25 July 2019 Daily Updated Current Affairs about the National and International Issues. Have a look Current Affairs of every day here and keep yourself updated with Daily news. students those who Wants to get job in IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk can take help of this and along with test Your Level of knowledge with Current Affairs Quiz.
Current Affairs in English
Current Affairs : Days
National Refreshment Day
- The National Refreshment Day is celebrated on 25th July of every yearIts purpose is fun and freshness during hot days.
Current Affairs : National
Amit Shah Head of Sexual Harassment Panel
- As a special step to stop cases of sexual harassment, Home Minister Amit Shah has created a panel in which Amit Shah will be the chairperson of four cabinet ministers. This includes women and child development minister Smriti Irani and Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman and Ramesh Pokhriyal.
Current Affairs : interNational
The world’s first National Park will be London City
- The London Mayor will sign a support for the purpose of transforming the city into green, healthy and forest. National Park City Foundation has created the first international charter of nation in the World Urban Park and the Salzburg Global Seminar on National Park Cities NPCF According to the year 2025 National Park will be replaced by cities.
Current Affairs : Business and Banking
SB Challenger’ campaign is lanuched by Corporation Bank
- For the purpose of expanding the savings account, a campaign has been started by the Corporation Bank, named after the SB Challenger. This campaign will last for one month, will be closed on the 23rd of next month. The main objective of this expedition is to increase the savings account by attracting customers Corp delite covers 10 lakhs of accident insurance.
Utkarsh 2022 started by RBI
- Shastikant Das, who is working on the RBI governor, started the medium-term strategy framework named Uttarkash 2022. The purpose of this framework is to achieve excellence in legal work.
Current Affairs : Appointments and Resigns
HD Kumaraswamy resigns
- HD Kumaraswamy handed over his resignation to Karnataka Governor Vajubhai Wala. Because of not proving the belief motion brought in the Assembly, it has 105 voting against Mrs. Swamy’s non-confidence motion whereas Kumaraswamy has got only 99 votes.
Ehsan Mani selected as Financial Committee Chair of ICC
- President Shashank Manohar has appointed Ehsan Mani, who is acting as Chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), has been appointed to the ICC financial and commercial position.
Current Affairs : Sports
Solomon Mire retires from cricket
- Today Zimbabwean all-rounder Solomon Mayor Ji Jiang retired from internal cricket
Today Top Current Affairs 25 July 2019
Q.1 why National Refreshment Day is observed ?
The National Refreshment Day is celebrated on 25th July of every year. Its purpose is fun and freshness during hot days.
Q.2 world’s first National Park ?
The London Mayor will sign a support for the purpose of transforming the city into green, healthy and forest. National Park City Foundation has created the first international charter of nation in the World Urban Park.