Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 24 July 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 24 July Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . Have a look Current Affairs of every day here and keep yourself updated with Daily news. Students those who Wants to get job in IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk can take help of this and along with , test Your Level of knowledge with Current Affairs Quiz and Current affairs Pratice sets which are available on our Website.Today current affairs may help you in improving performance. In this website, students will get 24 July Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs latest , which is more important for current students who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 24 July . gk current affair 2019, and gk current affair in hindi 24 July Current Affairs 2019 also available on this website.latest current affairs , Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs : Days
National Thermal Engineer Day
- The National Thermal Engineer Day is celebrated on 24th July of every year as it can be given importance for furthering the thermal engineering industry. It helps the industry manage innovative, high quality and cost effective thermal.
Current Affairs : National
Andhra Pradesh, the first state in the country, has 75% private jobs for the local people.
- In the case of reservation for jobs for youth, Andhra Pradesh achieved the status of first state in the country. Including industrial units, factories, joint ventures and projects, up to 75% of the jobs are for the youth. Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy said that this is a very good step for the local youth. This will encourage local recruitment as well as skill development to ensure employment.
Current Affairs : Business and Banking
NPCI comes with JCB for Global RuPay Card
- NPCI and JCB have jointly launched the RuPay Global Card. These include Banks of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Axis Bank, Union Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Andhra Bank, City Union etc. This bank will provide RuPay Global Card to the customer. This card will be treated as valid in India. With this, RuPay Global Card will be accepted on all ATMs and point of sale in India.
FY20 Growth of India expected to Decrease From 30% To 7%
- According to the IMF figures, India’s growth rate is estimated to be slower in 2019 and 2020, which will come down by 0.3 percent in these two years. GDP growth will be 7.0% in 2019 and 7.2% in 2020.
LIC offered a plan of 1.25 trillion rupees for highway projects
- For the Bharatmalan Project, Life Insurance Corporation offers 1.25 trillion rupees for fund, this fund will be Life Insurance Corporation by 2024. Funds will be added to Toll Revenue, Market Credit, Private Sector Participation, Insurance Fund, Pension Fund etc. for the Bharatmala project. LIC to provide Rs 25,000 cr in Bharatmalan project in a year
Current Affairs : Appointments and Resigns
New Prime Minister of UK is Boris Johnson
- Boris Johnson was elected the new Prime Minister of the UK. Boris Johnson will replace Prime Minister Theresa.
- Johnson got 92,153 votes while rival Jeremy Hunt got 46,656 votes.
Ajay Bhadoo is selected as Joint Secretary to President
- The Appointments Committee of Cabinet has approved the appointment of IAS officer of Gujarat Batch Ajay Bhadu as Joint Secretary to President, Ram Nath Kovind.
Current Affairs : Sports
Isner got Fourth Newport Title