Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 21 and 22 July 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 21 and 22 July Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . Have a look Current Affairs of every day here and keep yourself updated with Daily news. Students those who Wants to get job in IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk can take help of this and along with , test Your Level of knowledge with Current Affairs Quiz and Current affairs Pratice sets which are available on our Website.Today current affairs may help you in improving performance. In this website, students will get 21 and 22 July Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs latest , which is more important for current students who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 21 and 22 July . gk current affair 2019, and gk current affair in hindi 21 and 22 July Current Affairs 2019 also available on this website.latest current affairs , Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs : Days
Pi Approximation Day
- the day of 22 july is celebrated as Pi Approximation Day annually. the value of PI is 22/7 or 3.14.
Current Affairs : National
Regional Connectivity Plan will start flying operations on 8 more routes under the flight
- The main objective of the Regional Connectivity Plan is to increase air connectivity and encourage airlines.
- Through this scheme, the route of Mysore – Hyderabad, Mysore – Goa, Mysore – Cochin and Kolkata – Shillong will be added.
- Total number of flying routes, including these routes, has increased to 194.
First Body-Proof Jacket released by CRPF for women workers in the war
- For the first time in the country, the CRPF has released the first body-proof jacket for women workers.
- This jacket will be used by women personnel during the war. This protective gear weighs 6 kg, which is made of fiber, the color of the body protector made from different design and layout is black.
- This body protector will be used in special situations such as riot control duties and public protests. Protector made from a cost of Rs 9000 will help protect the chest, arms, legs, shin and thigh from neck to toe.
UGC Paramsher plans to enhance quality in education
- On July 18, 2019, Ramesh Pokhriyal, who is working as the Union Human Resource Development Minister, inaugurated the University Grants Commission Scheme, whose name is in consultation, in New Delhi. The main purpose of the consultation plan is to promote quality in higher education. 1000 Higher Education Institutes will be brought under this scheme.
Rajnath Singh inaugurated two bridges in Jammu and Kashmir
- Defense Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated the 617.40 meter Basant bridge built in 1000 meter long bridge and Samba district in Kathua district dedicated to the people of Jammu and Kashmir and the operation of the armed forces in border areas of the Jammu and Kashmir state, development of road infrastructure and The project was started on January 1, 1965 for maintenance
Current Affairs : Business and Banking
World Economic Forum signed for delivery of drones
- World Economic Forum Center will start work on a project called Medicine in the Sky under which drones will be delivered. These drones are to be used for blood, vaccine, medical samples and organs that will work in collaboration with the Telangana Government, Health Net Global for this project.
Aditya Birla Payments bank closed after 18 months
- Aditya Birla Payments Bank stopped its services due to KYC norms and stiff competition, it was between Idea Cellular and Aditya Birla Nuvo, after 18 months, they asked their customers to withdraw the payment before July 26. Aditya Birla Nuvo’s has shares 51% and Idea Cellular has 49%.
Current Affairs : Appointments and Resigns
Vivek Kohli will be next chairman of Commonwealth TT Federation
- In the elections held in Bhubaneswar, Vivek Kohli has been elected the President of the Commonwealth Table Tennis Federation and MP Singh as the General Secretary.
Current Affairs : Sports
First Gold Madel for India won by Shiva Thapa in Kazakhstan President Cup
- Shiva Thapa, who was a four-time Asian medalist, won a gold medal for India in the boxing tournament. Shiva Thapa defeated Astana in final.
Ravinder Malik Won Mr South Asia title
- In the 12th South Asian bodybuilding and physical sports championship played in Kathmandu, Indian body builder Ravinder Kumar Malik won the Mr. South Asia title by winning the 80kg final final match. And was chosen as the best bodybuilder. In this championship, India got four gold, five silver and one bronze medal.
Today Current Affairs : In PrepareExams.com website, students will get Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs of 21 and 22 July 2019 in both languages Hindi and english. check Daily Current Affairs 21 and 22 July 2019 in english and Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. latest current affairs 21 and 22 July 2019 prepare for exam, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 21 and 22 July 2019 . gk current affair of 21 and 22 July 2019 , get 21 and 22 July Current Affairs