CTET Answer Key 2023 Check Challenge Last Day Today @ ctet.nic.in – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be closing the window for challenging the answer key of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2023 on 18th September 2023. With over 29 lakh candidates who appeared in the examination, can have the opportunity to access and download the CTET answer key for August 2023 in PDF format for both paper 1 and paper 2 from the official website @ctet.nic.in. The CTET examination was held on August 20 in two shifts.
CTET 2023 Qualifying Marks
You should meet the minimum qualifying marks as per the marking scheme. The exam includes paper 1 and paper 2 consisting of 150 questions each, with each question carrying one mark. 0 marks will be deducted as negative marks. Below are the qualifying marks required:
- General Category: 150 marks, with a qualifying percentage of 60% and a minimum of 90 marks.
- Reserved Categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwD): 150 marks, with a qualifying percentage of 55% and a minimum of 82.5 marks.
How to Challenge the CTET Solved Key 2023 Online?
Here are the steps to challenge the CTET answer key, candidates must follow these steps:
- Visit the official CTET website @ctet.nic.in.
- On the home page, enter your login credentials to your CTET account.
- Click on the submit button.
- Here, you will search for the section specifically designated for challenging the answer key.
- Select the questions you are looking for challenge and provide a brief explanation for each objection.
- As mentioned earlier, candidates will have to pay a refundable fee of Rs 1,000 per question challenged.
- Submit your objections and payment, the subject experts will review your challenges.
Check CTET Answer Key 2023 Challenge Last Day Today < Available Now >