CMAT 2022 registration Starts: How to Apply, Direct link @cmat.nta.nic.in – The National Testing Agency (NTA) has started online applications for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022. Interested candidates can apply online for CMAT 2022 application till March 17th, 2022 on the website @cmat.nta.nic.in.
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)-2022
|Online Submission of Application Form |
|16.02.2022 to 17.03.2022|
|Last date of successful transaction |
of fee through Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking/UPI /
|18.03.2022 (upto 11:50 P.M.)|
|Date of Examination||To Be announced|
|Timing of Examination||Shift-1 09:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon|
Shift-2 03:00 P.M. to 06:00 P.M.
Here is the Public Notice CMAT 2022 – Click Here
CMAT 2022 – Age Limit
- no age limit
CMAT 2022 – How to Apply Online, Direct Link
- Visit the official website @cmat.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “Registration for CMAT 2022” button.
- Enter application form, Application No, Password, Security Pin as shown below, Security Pin.
- Fill in the online application form
- Upload required images
- Pay the fee through SBI/HDFC Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/Wallet.
- Download the application form for future reference.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.