Chainalysis 2021 Cryptocurrency Gains by Country: India at 21st – Crypto analytics firm Chainalysis has released the report, as per the data, investors around the world realized total Crypto gains of $162.7 billion in 2021, compared to $32.5 billion in 2020.
- It also highlights Ethereum edged out Bitcoin in total realized gains globally at $76.3 billion to $74.7 billion.
- The United States has topped with an estimated $47 billion in realized cryptocurrency gains.
- Followed by the UK, Germany, Japan, and China have been positioned at 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place respectively.
- India has ranked 21st with realized gains of around $1.85 billion.
realized cryptocurrency gains report 2021 – Ranking
- Turkey ranks 6th in realized cryptocurrency gains at $4.6 billion.
- Vietnam ranks 16th in realized cryptocurrency gains at $2.7 billion,
- Ukraine ranks 13th in crypto gains at $2.8 billion,
- the Czech Republic ranks 19th at $1.9 billion,
- Venezuela ranks 33rd in realized cryptocurrency gains at $1.1 billion.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.