Centre will launch Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra Portal
The Indian Govt is developing a portal called “Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra Portal”. this will be for information dissemination, hand-holding, and facilitation of domestic investors.
- At present, The portal is in the testing phase and by 15 May 2021, the portal’s final version will be developed.
- The portal will be available in regional languages.
- The Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra app will be developed.
Features of the Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra portal
- Daily updates on Policies and New Initiatives started by Central and State Government will be provided to Citizens on the portal.
- One on one Meetings & Discussions with the Invest India experts which will ensure adequate facilitation to domestic investors and issue resolution.
- will offer AI based Chat Bot for resolving queries.
- The portal will also role in One-stop-shop to access all MSME portals like Champions portal, MSME Samadhaan, MSME Sampark etc.
- Know more about the Approvals, Licenses & Clearances applicable to your business.