BPCL launches AI-enabled chatbot called URJA
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) has developed an AI-enabled chatbot named “Urja“. the chatbot will help in offering an interface for a seamless self-service experience and faster resolution of queries/issues for its customers. It will give answers and will give its solutions for consumer’s queries and requirements with its Artificial Intelligence.
- The Urja AI chatbot has become the first in the country’s oil and gas industry.
- It is “an intelligent virtual assistant with AI/NLP (Natural Language Processing) capabilities.
- It has been developed or trained with over 600 use cases.
Benefits of URHA
- The URJA Chatbot will provide services including LPG booking, price and payment status, and delivery status of booked LPG cylinder and refill history.
- The Customers will be able to change LPG distributors, update mobile numbers, request services from BharatGas distributors including mechanic services, and seek double bottle connections (for single bottle connection customers).
- It will also provide the price of petrol and diesel.
- Users can find doorstep delivery of fuel through Chatbot.
- BPCL launched a successful 6-month pilot on WhatsApp for enabling LPG bookings.
- Now, Urja is available in 13 languages such as English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Bengali, Punjabi, Urdu and Assamese.
AI-enabled chatbot URJA: Faqs
BPCL has developed an AI chatbot, name it?
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) has developed an AI-enabled chatbot named “Urja”.
AI-enabled chatbot named Urja has been launched by?
AI-enabled chatbot named Urja has been launched by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL).
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.