BITSAT Syllabus 2023: Check Exam Pattern
BITSAT Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board officials have released BITSAT Syllabus 2023 and BITSAT Exam Pattern PDF. candidates who are preparing for BITSAT 2023 can download the BITSAT Exam Pattern 2023, and BITSAT Syllabus 2023 PDFs from the official website @www.gseb.org. here, we have provided the subject-wise BITSAT Exam Syllabus 2023 PDFs on this page.
BITSAT Exam Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF – Overview
|Board Name||Birla Institute of Technology & Science|
|Exam Name||Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT)|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|Purpose of Exam||–|
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2023
The BITSAT question paper of the recruitment test will be 150 questions with a Maximum mark of 450 Marks and All questions carry equal marks. The Exam duration of the BITSAT paper will be 3 Hours (180 Minutes). for each wrong answer, a 1 mark will be deducted. Below the given table is for the BITSAT Exam Pattern 2023.
- Total Question – 150 Questions
- Total Marks – 450 Marks
- Exam Duration – 3 Hours (180 Minutes)
- Language –
- Mode of Exam –
- Negative Marking – Yes, 1 Mark
|Part/ Name Of The Subject||Questions|
|Part – 1: Physics||30|
|Part – 2: Chemistry||30|
|Part – 3: (a) English Proficiency, (b) Logical Reasoning||10+20|
|Part – 4: Mathematics/ Biology (For B.Pharm)||40|
|BITSAT Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|BITSAT Admit Card|
|BITSAT Answer Key|
BITSAT Syllabus 2023 – Subject Wise
- Units & Measurement
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Impulse and Momentum
- Work and Energy
- Rotational Motion
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Modern Physics
- Electronic Devices
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties and ‘Chemical Bonding and Molecular
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria
- Chemical Kinetics
- Hydrogen and s-block elements
- p- d- and f-block elements
- Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Biological, Industrial, and Environmental Chemistry
- Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Nonverbal Reasoning
- Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Differential calculus
- Integral calculus
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Linear Programming
- Mathematical modeling
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell: The Unit of Life; Structure and Function
- Genetics and Evolution
- Structure and Function – Plants
- Structure and Function – Animals
- Reproduction, Growth, and Movement in Plants
- Reproduction and Development in Humans
- Ecology and Environment
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
BITSAT Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|Download BITSAT Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
Note: The above-provided BITSAT Syllabus is only for reference purposes. If you have any questions in your mind you can comment in the comment box below. stay connected with PrepareExams.Com for more important stuff regarding BITSAT Syllabus 2023 PDF Download & BITSAT Exam Pattern 2023, THANK YOU
BITSAT Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
Q.1 Who is conducting the BITSAT Exam?
Answer: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board is conducting the BITSAT Exam 2023.
Q.2 What is the Exam duration for the BITSAT 2023?
Answer: The Exam duration for the BITSAT 2023 is 3 hours or 180 minutes.
Q.3 How many questions will be in the BITSAT 2023 Exam?
Answer: BITSAT 2023 Exam will consist of 150 Questions
Q.4 What is the type of exam in BITSAT 2023?
Answer: The type of exam is Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
📣 Prepare Exams is now on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube Channel, and Google News to get all the latest News first Like, Follow and bookmark our website @ PrepareExams.com.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.