Bhupendra Yadav launches PRANA Portal
The Union Minister of Environment, Forest, and Climate Change, Bhupender Yadav has launched a portal named PRANA, for the regulation of air pollution in 132 cities, on the occasion of ‘International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies’ in non-attainment cities (NAC).
- PRANA stands for Portal for Regulation of Air-pollution in Non-Attainment cities.
- PRANA Portal will help in tracking the progress of the National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) to ensure clean air and blue skies for everybody.
- In 2019, 86 cities ensured better air quality with India’s efforts and in 2020, there were 104 cities.
PRANA portal –
- It will help in disseminating information on air quality to the public.
- It will also provide comprehensive information associated with NCAP program details, progress, city action plans, implementation updates by city/state/ national level agencies, air quality data, and trends, etc.
What is the Name of the portal go the regulation of air pollution in 132 cities?
Which ministry has launched the PRANA portal?
Ministry of Environment has launched the PRANA portal.
What is the full form of the PRANA portal?
PRANA stands for Portal for Regulation of Air pollution in Non-Attainment cities.
In how many cities, PRANA portal will regulate air pollution?
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.