Bank of Baroda launches Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins – India’s leading public sector bank Bank of Baroda (BOB) has announced the launch of ‘Khushiyon ka Tyohaar’ — its annual festive campaign with a range of offers as the festive season starts.
- Under Khushiyon ka Tyohaar’ campaign, the Bank of Baroda will offer attractive interest rates on home loans and car loans.
- It will also waive/discount processing charges and other benefits.
- Bank of Baroda home loans can be received at a competitive interest rate beginning at 7.95% p.a. with no processing charges.
- Bank of Baroda car loan offers is at a special rate starting from 7.95% p.a. — a 25 basis points concession.
Khushiyon ka Tyohaar
- Customers will be given a number of other benefits including no pre-payment/part payment charges, concessional processing charges, and longer repayment tenure of seven years.
- The bank also launched a digital lending campaign including pre-approved personal loans, personal loans, auto loans, home loans, education loans, mudra loans, MSME loans, gold loans, and the Baroda Kisan Credit Card (BKCC).
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
******** End ********