Ayushman Bharat Diwas 2022 – Every year, Ayushmaan Bharat Diwas is observed on April 30th in India to uplift the ideals of Ayushman Bharat Yojna. in 2018, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a health scheme named Ayushman Bharat Yojna in order to fulfilment of the objectives of the government of India that align with SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) of the United Nations.
- The main aim of the Ayushman Bharat Diwas is to promote affordable healthcare facilities in the country’s remotest areas based on the Socio-Economic Caste Census database.
- The Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna (PM-JAY) is an important component of the Ayushman Bharat Yojna.
Ayushman Bharat policy: List of diseases covered
- Prostate Cancer
- Skull related surgery
- Double Valve Replacement
- Carotid angioplasty with stent
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Tissue expander for disfigurement following burns.
- Laryngopharyngectomy with gastric pull-up
- Pulmonary Valve replacement
- Anterior Spine Fixation
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.