Atul Kumar Goel as new MD & CEO of Punjab National Bank – The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has announced to appoint Atul Kumar Goel, MD & CEO of UCO Bank, as MD & CEO of Punjab National Bank (PNB). the appointment of Atul Kumar Goel will come into effect from February 1st, 2022.
- Goel will take place of Mallikarjuna Rao who will demit office at the end of January 2022 as MD & CEO of PNB.
- Mallikarjuna Rao was given a three-month extension that will end on January 31, 2022.
- Atul Kumar Goel will assume the charge as PNB chief until December 31, 2024, which is his attaining the superannuation age.
Soma Sankara Prasad as MD & CEO of UCO Bank
- Soma Sankara Prasad has been appointed as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer in UCO Bank. he will serve as MD & CEO of UCO Bank till the date of attaining the age of superannuation on May 31, 2023.
- Currently, Soma Sankara Prasad is serving as Deputy Managing Director at State Bank of India (SBI).
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.