Assam Government Signs 7 MoU & MoA with Industrial Partners for State’s Development – Assam government signed seven Memoranda of Understanding and Agreements (MoU, MoA) with different industrial companies. The Mission has envisaged skilling 1.50 lakh youth every year.
- Assam Skill Development Mission (ASDM) signs agreements with Microsoft, and Google India Pvt. Limited, Larsen & Toubro Limited and Health Care Sector Skill Council.
- Assam Tourism Development Corporation signed an MoU with the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India, TATA Strive Skill Development Initiatives of Tata Community Initiative Trust and the Indian Hotels Company Limited.
- APDCL signed an MoU with Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam’s Green Energy Limited for the generation of 1000 MW of solar power.
- Microsoft will help in paving the way for building the capacity of the youth in Assam Skill Development Centres across the state.
- Google India Private Ltd will offer its support to the Government of Assam in skilling youth with job-ready digital and business skills.
- training setup and executing green field projects will be established under the MoU with the Government of Assam, L&T.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.