Ashwini Vaishnaw launches ‘Stay Safe Online’ Campaign and ‘G20 Digital Innovation Alliance’ as part of India’s G20 presidency – On 28th December 2022, Minister for Electronics & Information Technology, Communications and Railways, Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw launched the “Stay Safe Online” campaign and the “G20 Digital Innovation Alliance” (G20-DIA) as part of India’s G20 presidency.
- The main purpose of the ‘Stay Safe Online Campaign’ is to create awareness among citizens to stay safe in the online world.
Stay Safe Online Campaign
- ‘Stay Safe Online Campaign’ aims to raise awareness among citizens to stay safe in the online world.
- It will also make Indian citizens aware of cyber risks and ways to deal with them.
- The campaign will be conducted in English, Hindi, and local languages to reach a wider audience.
- The Stay Safe Online Campaign involves the dissemination of multilingual awareness content in the form of infographics, cartoon stories, puzzles, short videos, etc.
About G20 Digital Innovation Alliance (G20-DIA)
- The G20 Digital Innovation Alliance (G20-DIA) aims to identify, recognize, and enable the adoption of innovative and impactful digital technologies developed by startups, from G20 nations as well as the invited non-member nations.
- The G20 Digital Innovation Alliance (G20–DIA) summit will be held in Bangalore.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App