Arjun Munda launches campaign ‘COVID Teeka Sang Surakshit Van Dhan aur Uddyam’
On 15th July 2021, Minister of Tribal Affairs Arjun Munda has launched the nationwide campaign named “COVID Teeka Sang Surakshit Van, Dhan aur Uddyam” through video conferencing. the main purpose of it is to accelerate the pace of COVID vaccination among tribals, in India.
- The campaign will leverage the 45,000 Van Dhan Vikas Kendras (VDVK) of the Tribal Co-operative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED).
- It will also help in making Van Dhan Vikas Kendras and villages to be the first in respective states to be declared COVID free and free of all restrictions.
- traditional village headsmen, SHGs, and ground-level workers in villages will play an important role in its implemention.
- Jeevan (Life) – Every life and livelihood is precious, so vaccination is key to life and is free.
- Jeevika (Livelihood) – You can continue with your Van Dhan Vikas Kendra and livelihood activities without any fear of getting the disease if you are vaccinated. It also saves you from hospitalization and other opportunity costs.
- Jaagrookta (Awareness) – Simplification of the process of registration for vaccination, place, accessibility to different audiences and age groups, especially women and elderly population. Van Dhan Vikas Kendras collaborate and work with other stakeholders with service as a motto and with dedication and commitment that they have a key role to make Panchayats and villages coronavirus free.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.