Amit Shah launches Ayushmaan CAPF Scheme health cards
The Union Home Minister and Minister of Cooperation Shri Amit Shah has launched the ‘Ayushmaan CAPF’ Scheme health cards at the national level in New Delhi.
- On 23rd January 2021, Union Home Minister had launched the ‘Ayushmaan CAPF’ Scheme on a Pilot basis in Assam that aims to provide healthcare services to all Central Armed Police Force (CAPFs) personnel and their dependents.
- Under the scheme, 35 Lakh cards will be distributed by the end of December 2021 and will include seven Central Armed Police Forces under MHA.
- Assam Rifles (ARs)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- National Security Guard (NSG)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Ayushmaan CAPF Scheme health cards
- Ayushmaan Scheme for CAPFs will help all serving CAPF personnel and their dependents to get seamless access to healthcare services in the country.
- It will also enable seamless services to CAPF beneficiaries, NHA.
- To avoid stringent fraud and abuse detection, NHA has created appropriate mechanisms with a dedicated toll-free helpline 14588.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.