Amarnath Yatra in J&K to commence on 1st July; Online and offline registration to begin on 17th April– In Jammu and Kashmir, the 62-day-long Shri Amarnathji Yatra will be started on the 1st of July 2023 and culminate on the 31st of August 2023. The Yatra would begin simultaneously from both the routes – the Pahalgam track in the Anantnag district and Baltal in the Ganderbal district.
- the 44th meeting of the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board was chaired by Lieutenant Governor, Manoj Sinha and members reviewed various aspects of the Yatra including registration, provision of helicopter services, camps, service providers, langars and insurance cover for Yatris.
- The registration process through online and offline modes for the holy annual Shri Amarnath Ji Yatra will commence on the 17th of April 2023.
- The J&K administration will help in offering best-in-class healthcare and other essential facilities to all the visiting devotees and service providers.
shriamarnathjishrine.com Amarnath Yatra Registration
|Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board
|Amarnath Yatra Registration 2023 Start Date
|17th April 2023
|Last Date to Register
|Documents Required for Amarnath Yatra Registration
|Aadhar Card, Medical Fitness Certificate
|Amarnath Yatra Start Date in 2023
|1st July 2023
|31st of August 2023
|How to Reach Amarnath Shrine
|Helicopter Booking, Trek or Pithhu
amarnath yatra registration 2023 – Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 – Yatra Registration Form
- All Registrations for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 to the Holy Cave Shrine of Shri Amarnath are made against a prescribed Registration form. The applicant’s Application Form & Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) for Registration for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 is made available online to all the Yatris who wish to undertake the Yatra as well as through designated Bank Branches for Registration of Yatris for Yatra 2023 across India.
amarnath yatra 2023 registration date
- 17th April 2023
amarnath yatra 2023 registration fees
- The registration fee for Amarnath Yatra 2023 is Rs. 100. The age limit of Yatris is between 13 years and 75 years.
amarnath yatra 2023 registration form pdf
- Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Form: Click here for PDF
amarnath yatra 2023 packages
|Amarnath Yatra Packages 2023
|Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter From Baltal
|2 Nights / 3 Days
|Amarnath Yatra by Road Pahalgam
|3 Nights / 4 Days
|Amarnath Yatra Ex Mumbai
|4 Nights / 5 Days
|Amarnath Yatra Ex Delhi
|9 Nights / 10 Days
|Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter Ex Pahalgam
|3 Nights / 4 Days
amarnath yatra 2023 medical hospital list
amarnath yatra 2023 medical date
Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 – Online Helicopter Booking
The Online booking for Helicopter Tickets for Shri Amarnath Yatra will be commenced on a specific date as announced by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB). Devotees who want to complete Shri Amarnath Yatra in a single day can now travel with ease directly from Srinagar to Panchtarni or Srinagar to Neelgrath.
Devotees can log on to Shri Amarnath Shrine Board’s website www.shriamarnathjishrine.com or visit directly the Booking Portal @heliservices.jksasb.nic.in for the booking of Helicopter tickets for Shri Amarnath Yatra.
How to register for Amarnath Yatra 2023?
- Visit the official website @jksasb.nic.in
- Select the option register.
- Click on the option I agree.
- Fill in all your details correctly.
- Click on submit.
- Your registration for Amarnath Yatra will be completed.