All India Institute of Ayurveda launches 6-Weeks programme on Ayurveda Day – All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), under the Ministry of Ayush, launched the Ayurveda Day 2022 programme. AIIA was selected as the nodal agency for driving the Ministry of Ayush’s mandate for Ayurveda Day in 2022. Ayurveda Day will be a six-week long programme which is to be held between 12th September-23rd October.
- Every year, The Ministry of AYUSH celebrates Ayurveda Day on Dhanvantari Jayanti and In 2022, this day is to be celebrated on 23rd October.
- The theme for the celebration will be ‘Har Din Har Ghar Ayurveda’.
6-Weeks programme on Ayurveda Day
- It is a noble endeavour which aims to take forward the vision of Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji.
- The success of this programme will be possible only if we are able to reach every citizen of India.
- The programme will focus all our energies to interact with and sensitise the people so that the message of Ayurveda can percolate down to all levels.
- ‘Har Din Har Ghar Ayurveda’ marks creating awareness of ‘Ayurveda for Holistic Health’ in every household.
- This awareness of ‘Ayurveda for Holistic Health’ will help our nation become healthy and strong.”
- Various ministries will take part in the programme with the aim of 3Js – Jan Sandesh, Jan Bhagidari, and Jan Aandolan.
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|