Agni Tattva campaign: Power Foundation of India in collaboration with Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA) conducts Agni Tattva campaign in order to raise awareness under LiFE – Lifestyle for the Environment. Agni Tattva campaign aims to raise awareness of the central idea of Agni Tattva, one of the five elements of Panchmahabhoot and a symbol of energy. it also involves educational institutions, local communities, and pertinent organisations. In India, various conferences, seminars, events, and exhibitions have been organized.
Agni Tattva campaign
- In Leh, the Agni Tattva campaign‘s inaugural conference was held with the topic “Sustainability and Culture.
- Agni Tattva campaign’s first seminar witnessed the participation of influential figures from a variety of professions, including government, policymakers, academia, and start-ups, who work in the fields of energy, culture, and sustainability.
- The main purpose of the Agni Tattva campaign is to reduce reliance on the grid by providing decentralised renewable solar electricity in Ladakh.
Agni Tattva campaign 1st seminar: Attendees
- Ladakh Lieutenant Governor – Shri R K Mathur
- Ladakh MP, Shri Jamyang Tsering Namgyal
- Shri R K Singh, Union Minister of Power and New & Renewable Energy
Agni Tattva Campaign Foundation
- Union Minister of Power and New & Renewable Energy Shri R K Singh launched the Agni Tattva campaign – Energy for LIFE, a project under the umbrella campaign of Sumangalam in New Delhi on September 21, 2022.
- Agni Tattva campaign includes a series of seminars that will take place all around the country.
- The Foundation of Agni Tattva campaign contends in advocacy and research activities for having a positive influence on the changing energy landscape.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
******** End ********