8 October 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 8 October 2019. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : Days of 8 October
India Air Force Day
- Annually, The day of 8 October is considered as India Air Force Day . on that day, Indian Air Force (IAF) celebrates event. and at Hindon Air Force Station ,Ghaziabad, 87th birth anniversary with a grand event was considered.
Current Affairs : National
The first E-Waste clinic of India has been established in Bhopal
- The Bhopal Municipal Corporation (BMC) has joined his hands with the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) to built The First E-waste Clinic of nation, by using E-Waste clinic will help in segregation, processing , waste’s disposal coming from houses and commercial sectors.
- when inspection of garbage and plastic recovery centres , will be completed in Bhanpur then dangerous waste will be recyclied in Bengaluru with the help of CPCB .
a coastal surveillance system radar deal , signed between nation India and Bangladesh
- India and Bangladesh nations has signed a deal to help to enable Delhi to built a coastal surveillance system radar. in addition, to boost Delhi Indo-Pacific strategy, a network corridors will be Enlarged .
- PM of India Narendra Modi and PM of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina agreed on 7 pacts MoU. such as the usage of Chattogram and Mongla Ports for goods movements from and to india.
- 1.82 cusec water will be given to India by Bangladesh from Feni River for the purpose of drinking of Sabroom town, Tripura .
- Agreement for Lines of Credit (LoCs).
- MoU for Renewal of Cultural Exchange Programme between Hyderabad University and Dhaka University in Youth Affairs.
- The two leaders have inaugurated three bilateral cooperation collaboration projects by video-link a) Import of Bulk LPG from Bangladesh b) Inauguration of Vivekananda Bhaban (student hostel) at the Ramakrishna Mission, Dhaka c) Inauguration of the Bangladesh-India Professional Skill Development Institute (BIPSDI) at the Bangladesh Institute of Diploma Engineers (IDEB), Khulna.Coastal Surveillance Radar System will be set up in Bangladesh
Current Affairs : Appointments
actress Aparicio from Mexico is chosen as an ambassador of UNESCO
- The cultural agency of UN , UNESCO has selected Yalitza Aparicio from Mexico as new goodwill ambassador. she created history as first performer for the best actress honour at the occasion of Academy Awards 2019 for best acting in movie Roma . she knows indigenous and Spanish language .
Current Affairs : Sports
at World Powerlifting tournament, Surender Singh made three world records
- in 110 kg category, Classic Raw and the Best Lifter Award in Classic Raw and Single Ply, Indian player Surender Singh won Gold medal for India with creating outstanding performance.On the other hand, 3 times World Champion Mukesh Singh earned gold madel in tournament.