26 September 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 26 September 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 26 September Current Affairs Day
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
India will use 1.3 trillion dollars for modern infrastructure
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that India will invest approximately $1.3 trillion for modern infrastructure.
India expands the $150 million loan range for environmental protection initiatives to CARICOM countries
- India expanded a subsidy of USD 150 million to the Caribbean Community and Common Market (CARICOM) partner countries for climate conservation initiatives on Wednesday (local peak). PM also announced that the Caribbean countries will receive a USD 14 million subsidy for community development initiatives.
Indian Coast Guard Ship ‘Varaha’
- Defense Minister Rajnath Singh commissioned the ICGS Varaha, the fourth in the series of seven Indian Coast Guard (ICG) offshore patrol vessels (OPV) at the port of Chennai. Larsen & Toubro (L&T) designed and constructed the vessel indigenously on its Katupalli shipyard in North Chennai.
Current Affairs : International
satellite, made by 17 years old Indian Student, is launched by NASA
- The RamanSat 2 miniature satellite built by 17-year-old pupil Aabhaas Sikka was effectively introduced by NASA. During his internship with SPACE India, Sikka created the satellite with the assistance of SPACE Group Founder and CMD Sachin Bahmba together with the study group of the company. It is having equipments for radiation from Sun and space’s measuration.
An exercise between India, Japan and US naval Malabar starts
- The 23rd version of the’ Malabar’ trilateral naval practice between Indian, Japanese and US navies started off Japan’s shore. Malabar 2019 would seek to further reinforce maritime collaboration between India and Japan and the United States and to improve interoperability on the basis of mutual beliefs and principles. Two indigenous frontline marine vessels — multi-purpose guided missile destroyer Sahyadri and ASW Corvette Kiltan landed at Sasebo for the practice. A’ P8I’ Long Range Maritime Patrol Aircraft also arrived in Japan for the practice in relation to the vessels.
Current Affairs : Sports
Rupa Gurunath as TNCA President
- Rupa Gurunath was appointed President of the Tamil Nadu Cricket Association (TNCA) she is the niece of previous BCCI President N Srinivasan. She became the first female to lead TNCA with this. Gurunath was widely chosen.
Sebastian Coe as IAAF’s President again
- The International Association of the Athletics Federation (IAAF) take a decision that, during the 52nd IAAF Congress in Doha, Sebastian Coe from the United Kingdom will be appointed as its President for the second term.
Current Affairs : Awards
Payal Jangid was awarded by Gates Foundation
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation awarded the Changemaker Award to Payal Jangid, a 17-year-old campaigner against baby labor and infant wedding in Rajasthan.
SASTRA Ramanujan prize to Adam Harper
- The 2019 SASTRA Ramanujan Prize will be given to Adam Harper, UK mathematician, Assistant Professor at Warwick University, UK. The prize is awarded annually to mathematicians from all over the world who are under 32 years of age working in an area influenced by the genius Srinivasa Ramanujan, carrying a quotation and a $10,000 award.
Current Affairs : Obituary
Venu Madhav died
- The actress and singer from Tollywood Venu Madhav took his last breath. He was being treated for problems linked to the kidney. In 2006, the Telangana govt granted the professional actor Nandi Award for his commitment to community as a comedian.
Co-owner of Britannia & Co restaurant, 97 years old Boman Kohinoor died
- The co-owner of Iranian-Parsi restaurant Britannia & Co in Mumbai, Boman Rashid Kohinoor, has taken his last breaths of life at the age of 97. He had heart problems.