26 November 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today Current Affairs. PrepareExams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 26 November 2019 CA today. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
A portal for Credit-linked Subsidy Services Awas
in New Delhi, Housing and Urban Affairs Minister, has started off a Credit-linked Subsidy Services Awas Portal CLAP.
- in addition, The portal will play an important role for beneficiaries to get transparent and robust real-time web-based monitoring system.
- with the help of portal , one will be able to track his application status.
- in addition, this move will provide benefit stakeholders to issue subsidies to beneficiaries on time.
in hyderabad city, indianRailways set ups financial management institute
in Hyderabad telangana state, railway of india established the indian-railway institute of financial-management.
- which aims to provide professional training in the management of railway finances.
- moreover, The whole project was developed by Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) and Rs 85 crore were spent on this project.
5 new medical colleges in Rajasthan State, approved by Central Govt
The Central government has accepted to build 5 medical colleges in different districts of Rajasthan.
- moreover, medical colleges, will built in Sawaimadhopur, Dausa, Jhunjhunu, Tonk and Hanumangarh districts.
5% reservation to sportspersons in jobs in MP
The govt of Madhya Pradesh state has declared to give 5% reservation in government jobs to national and international medallists sportspersons.
Etawah Lion Safari
The Etawah Lion Safari, which is famous as Etawah Safari Park, has opened for people in UP state.
- It is a kind of drive-through safari park which located in Etawah, Uttar Pradesh.
- in Asia, it is biggest park with 350 hectares (860 acres) area.
PSBs receives 1996 crore rupees as penalty in minimum account balance
Public sector banks has obtained 1,996.46 crore rupess as penalty from its customers that could not maintain minimum monthly balance in 2018-19.
- last FY year, 18 public-sector banks received 3368.42 crore Rupees due to minimum balance in saving accounts.
SBI Card decides to tie up with Vistara for premium co-branded credit cards
SBI Card which is 2nd biggest credit card issuer along with it Vistara which is a full-service carrier.
- moreover, they have come togather to introduce premium credit card for those who wants to travel.
Ind-Ra cuts GDP growth to 5.6 pc for FY20
India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has modified GDP growth to 5.6 percentage for the financial year 2020.
- however, this is fourth time revision by Ind-Ra.
Ashok Leyland Ltd inks a MoU with ICICI Bank for vehicle financing
Ashok Leyland Ltd (ALL) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for the period of two years with ICICI Bank to provide solutions to customers in india.
Kerala cadre IAS officer as the head of UN tourism body
in Madrid, Spain, senior IAS officer of Kerala cadre Suman Billa has been selected in United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO).
- as a result, She will start serving from next week on the post of Director, Technical Cooperation and Silk Road Development at UNWTO.
Fadnavis gives resignation from CM Post due to lack of majority
The Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari has received resignation of Devendra Fadnavis from Chief Minister Post.
- to clarify, the Governor stated that BJP could not Prove majority.
- however, they remianed short from required MLAs number to make govt in state.
U-15 Asian Wrestling Championship, India earns 28 medals with 13 golds
India has earned 28 medals in wrestling at the Under-15 Asian Tournament. it includes 13 gold medals, 14 silver medals and a bronze medal.
- on last day, Indian Grapplers performed outstanding in tournament and they acheived 5 golds at Taichung, China.
- along with it, the freestyle grapplers got success to get 4 gold for india.
- on the other hand, in the Greco-Roman category, a gold medel came for india.