Current Affairs 24 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 24 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 24 September Current Affairs Day
Click To Practice Current Affairs Questions Of 24 September
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
India will spend 50 billion dollars on water conservation: PM Modi said
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that, under the Jal-Jevan Mission, India will spend the amount of USD 50 billion on water conservation, rainwater harvesting, and water resource development in the coming years.
Tuberculosis eradication in India by 2025
- India has kept the goal to eliminate tuberculosis by end of 2025, said Prime Minister Narendra Modi, stated that the United Nations sets a date, is five years ahead of that set by the as part of its sustainable development targets .
For purpose of private security agency license, A Portal is introduced
- Home Minister Amit Shah has startd a web portal named as Private Security Agency Licensing Portal that will help private security agencies to get licence easily. in addition, security guards will able to get police verification through portal.
A New Medical College will open in Leh: Government says
- The central government announced a new medical college for the Ladakh district of Leh in a major development to revitalize health and medical education in the Himalayan region.
in New Delhi, Sisodia starts services of Anaemia Mukt’ vans
- As part of the center-run program Anaemia Mukt Bharat, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia flagged off’ Anaemia Mukt ‘ vans. These vans will go to each Delhi district and collect children’s blood samples. In addition, data will also be collected in order to enable children to be treated properly in time.
- The Department of Women and Child Development and Health and Family Welfare is running these vans under the National Nutrition Month.
Pink tickets has been issued to travel free for women in DTC
- under a new scheme of Govt of Delhi, Pink tickets will be used to travel free for women and The board of DTC also has accepted this scheme. The scheme will be in effect till March 2020 .
India’s first transgender library opened in Madurai
- it happen first time in india that in Viswanathapuram, a library has been started for transgender to aware people about ambisexual people in india. in 2016, it was Launched. the Govt will focus on transgender people’s promotion and spreading awareness about transgender .
Current Affairs : International
Prime Minister do opening of Gandhi Museum in Houston during a community event
- in Houston, USA , Prime Minister Narendra Modi started off Eternal Gandhi Museum. The Eternal Gandhi museum will be a valued museum . along with it, PM also started off the Gujarati Samaj Houston Event Centre.
Current Affairs : Banking
RBI limits the term of three years for the concurrent auditor of banks
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has made some changes in concurrent audit system’s guidelines. according to new guidelines, For the period od three years, a concurrent auditor will stay on his position.
- Under Previous Guidelines, concurrent auditors had to be appointed for 5 Years. they used to take retirement from post at the age of 70 years.
RBI applies restrictions on PMC bank because of High risk
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has applied restrictions on Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative Bank’s activities for the period of 6 months. Bank will be unable to grant or renew any loans and advances and Bank can not invest. funds’s borrowal and fresh deposits’s acceptance are included in restrictions .
Current Affairs : Sports
Malvika earns her First Title
- Indian shuttler Malvika Bansod has earned her First Title in Maldives International Future Series.
Divij Sharan earns St. Petersburg Open doubles title
- Tenis Player from india, Divij Sharan has got mens title in double in ATP Tour tennis tournament which is helding in St. Petersburg, Russia. Divij Sharan played with Slovakia’s Igor Zelenay.
Daniil Medvedev recieves St Petersburg Open title
- Daniil Medvedev earned his sixth career title by defeating Borna Coric 6-3, 6-1 in the St Petersburg Open finals, Russia.
Current Affairs : Appointments
Ponung Doming as Lieutenant Colonel
- from the Arunachal Pradesh, Ponung Doming has got a acheivement to be first woman as Lieutenant Colonel.
Current Affairs : Obituary
Madhav Apte died at the age of 86
- Indian Ex cricketer Madhav Apte has taken his last breath at the age of 86 years. he had played seven tests for Team India during 1952-53. he scored with average of 49.27. his high score was 163 Notout against westindies Team in Port Of Spain.