Current Affairs 23 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 23 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 23 September Current Affairs Day
Click To Practice Current Affairs Questions Of 23 September
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
The Census will be organised digitally from 2021,statemnt by Amit Shah
- Home Minister Amit Shah has give a statement that for the purpose of promoting digital india, census of 2021 will be held digitally instead of using pen and paper.
- to collect Census data a mobile application will be used. it will be first time in history when govt will use a mobile application to get Census data. in 2021, india will not use pen and paper for Census Data. it is going to be a big revolution in india in way of collecting census data.
in TamilNadu, centre launches yojana for fishermen
- The centre has come with a new plan Assistance for Deep Sea Fishing in Tamil Nadu. Giriraj Singh, who is a Union Minister for Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries reported about plan.
- he also says that Rs 300 Crore has been sanctioned by centre to avail resources that can be used to catch fishes in deep sea.specially, This plan is for four districts in Palk Bay area.
a IT e-assessment will be established in delhi
- in capital Delhi, A national e-assessment centre (NeAC) will be established that will help in faceless and nameless assessment for Tax payers in October month.
- The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has made policies for Income-tax department and has said to create a Centre.in centre, there will be 16 officials and headed by Income-tax’s Principal Chief Commissioner.
IMPS recored best real-time payment service in world
- IMPS as India’s Immediate Payment Service, has been treated as best in world for real-time payment service , for this study, 54 countries was analysisd that having same facilities like IMPS .However, India got only 5+ rating and stays as Global header for usage of real-time payments
Current Affairs : Banking
Baroda Kisan, a agri digital platform by Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Baroda has started a agri digital platform named as “Baroda Kisan”. it is a kind of a web portal . farmers can access Baroda Kisan portal using mobile phone.
- portal will help to complete all needs of farmers. it includes forcasting of weather, crops condition, soil’s moisture level, inforamtion related to crop worms, crop prices and special consultation for crop.
Banks decides to set up a loan mela for NBFCs and customers in almost 400 districts
- Minister of Finance , Shrimati Nirmala Sitharaman has given statement that in next 25 days, banks will install Shamiana meetings for purpose of boosting liquidity in the system. for it , almost 400 districts will be included.
- she also said that The open house meetings will be installed till 29 September by bankes in india . from 1 October 1 to 15 October meetings will be happened in other 200 districts.
Current Affairs : Business and Economy
tie-up between Max Bupa and Indian Bank for health insurance
- Max Bupa, a health insurance, has tied up with Indian Bank. according to agreement, Max Bupa will give health insurance solutions and services to its 40 million users of Indian Bank.Indian Bank has almost 2800 branchs across india.
Airtel and Bharti AXA Life offer pre-paid plan including term cover
- Bharti Airtel has signed a agreement with Bharti AXA Life Insurance to give offer pre-paid plan, including insurance protection cover. it will help in leveraging mobile services with deep penetration to make india secure financially .
Paisalo Digital and Bank of Maharashtra sign co-origination loan agreement
- Paisalo Digital has dealed with Bank of Maharashtra on co-origination loan agreement. this agreement will include allotment of risks and rewards
Skill India and IBM come together for Train-the-Trainer programme in AI
- under the skill development scheme, DGT named as The Directorate General of Training, has signed a agreement with IBM to get help for AI’s Train-the-Trainer programme.
Current Affairs : Sports
Singapore Grand Prix 2019
- A race driver from German Sebastian Vettel has won Formula one Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix 2019. the race was held at Marina Bay Street Circuit, Singapore. it was his 53rd career win.
Current Affairs : Appointments
Govinda becomes brand ambassador of Madhya Pradesh state
- The government of Madhya Pradesh has decided to appoint Govinda as brand ambassador for purpose of promoting traditions and tourist places of MP.
Shyam Srinivasan as Federal Bank CEO reappointed by RBI
- RBI has given approval to re-appoint Shyam Srinivasan as MD and CEO of Federal Bank .
Click to see Important Day of September month