23 November 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today 23 November Current Affairs. PrepareExams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 23 November 2019 CA today. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
bureaucrat of AP as head panel on petrochemical investment
The Centre govt has chosen Andhra Pradesh bureaucrat Rajat Bhargava to be head of a high-level committee.
- moreover, he will give suggestions for attracting investments into the Petroleum, Chemicals and Petrochemical Investment Regions (PCPIR) in the india.
- before being head, Bhargava was serving as AP Industry and Infrastructure Principal Secretary.
A short documentary film named as ‘SHIKHAR SE PUKAR’ on Water Conservation
in New Delhi, Jal Shakti Union Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat reveals a short documentary film called as SHIKHAR SE PUKAR which is on Water Conservation.
- The main of making film is to spread Jalshakti Abhiyan.
- in addition, it is based on IAS Officer Ravindra Kumar’s Journey.
- he took a step to pay attention to Water Conservation and stop Pollution in water with climbing Everest.
- moreover, the film also highlights difficulties and challenges what he faced while climbing the highest peak of the world.
|About Jal Shakti Ministry|
|Union Minister||Gajendra Singh Shekhawat.|
Oxford Dictionaries announces climate emergency as word of 2019
Oxford Dictionaries has accepted climate emergency as Word of 2019 year. it was selected from an all-environmental shortlist that comprised of climate action, extinction, flight shame, eco-anxiety and climate denial in list of 2019 words.
- This word marks as evidence to reflect the ethos, mood, or preoccupations of the passing year, and as a cultural significance term.
- The word climate emergency is used up to 10,789 percent compared to last year.
- The word climate was used most of time with emergency which was more three times than health emergency word.
Devendra Fadnavis as new Maharashtra CM, Ajit Pawar as Deputy CM
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Devendra Fadnavis has got oath as Chief Minister of Maharashtra state. Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leader Ajit Pawar take resposiblities as Deputy Chief Minister.
|Governor||Bhagat Singh Koshyari.|
Mrinal Kanti Das as Special Police Observer in Jharkhand assembly polls
for the ensuing Assembly election in Jharkhand, The Election Commission has selected Mrinal Kanti Das as new Special Police Observer.
- Mrinal is a IPS officer of 1977 Batch, now had taken retirement.
- Commission planned to take charge to Das due to affecting the law and order situation in the state.
For 2020, OECD slashes Global Growth to 2.9 Percentage
the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) has estimated that in 2020, The world economy will rise by 2.9 percent.
- in addition, OECD is looking that global economic growth edging back up to 3% in 2021.
|Secretary Generals||José Ángel Gurría Treviño|
Indian journalist Neha Dixit receives International Press Freedom Award
journalist from india Neha Dixit becomes one of them who has recieved International Press Freedom Awards 2019.
- Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) gave awards to recipients.
- CPJ is a kind of a non-profit organization which is working to enable journalists to work with no fear.
Global Terrorism Index 2019
the Australia based Institute for Economics & Peace (IEP) has revealed a The Global Terrorism Index of 163 nations. the indexing focuses factors like terrorism attacks, injuries, fatalities and property damage.
- overall, in 2018, Afghanistan topped in raking which is effected with terrorism and replaced Iraq. in addition, India is at number 7 who is impacted by terrorism.