Current Affairs 22 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 22 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 30 September Current Affairs Day
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
in Jaipur, WAWE Summit 2019
- Human Resource Development Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal’ Nishank ‘ introduced Waste Management Accelerator for the Jaipur, Rajasthan Summit of Aspiring Women Entrepreneurs (WAWE). All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Institute of Waste Management (IIWM) will collectively organize it.
- This project states that it will empower females and foster entrepreneurship among young people. WAWE Summit 2019 is a wonderful project that will empower and motivate females with abilities in their fields.
Emergency Response Support System (ERSS- Dial 112), ‘E-Beat Book’ System and ‘E-Saathi’ App
- Union Home Affairs Minister Shri Amit Shah launched three Chandigarh Police Center Citizen Services in Chandigarh. The services are the Emergency Response Support System (ERSS –Dial 112), the E-Beat Book System and the E-Saathi App.
- The ‘Dial 112’ emergency response service will help in strengthening community policing that can finish confusions between distress callers
- The ‘E-Beat Book’, it is a web and application that is designed based on mobile. it will provide easeness for collecting, updating and analysising information that are attached with crime and criminals.
- The ‘E-Saathi’ App is made for general public.the aim of app is to get in touch with public including senior citizens and suggestions will be given to facilitate participative community policing (‘Your Police at Your Doorstep’ initiative).
Indian Secunderabad Railway Station is the first to attain IGBC blue platinum ranking
- The largest rail hub in the two cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad, the central point of Secunderabad, is the first Indian railway facility to be granted the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC), Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) with a environmental’ Platinum score.’ With its various energy conservation projects and the integration of contemporary traveler facilities, the green station has accomplished this achievement.
NTPC to create Gujarat’s largest solar park in India
- India’s NTPC Ltd. has scheduled to put up a 5 gigawatt solar park in Gujarat’s southern state, which would be the country’s largest, as the bottom generator moves to cleaner energy. The scheme forms portion of the NTPC’s goal of building 32 gigawatts of electricity capability by 2032 and reducing the proportion of fossil fuels in its energy mix from now around 96 percent to 70 percent.
Google takes step to set up a new AI research lab in India
- Google, headquartered in the U.S., announced the establishment of a study laboratory in Bengaluru to advance synthetic intelligence-related studies aimed at solving issues in industries such as healthcare, forestry and schooling.
Current Affairs : Space and Defence
The first Indian astronaut to be sent to orbit by Dec 2021 under the ‘Gaganyaan’ task: ISRO chairman Sivan
- ISRO leader K Sivan said the first Indian astronaut will travel to space by December 2021 under the’ Gaganyaan ‘ project for which the research is already ongoing.
Current Affairs : Banking
RBI raises the loan cap for tiny exporters to Rs 40 crore
- In order to increase the availability of money to tiny exporters, the Reserve Bank reinforced the loan sanctions restriction, allowing companies to lend Rs 40 crore per borrower as a key industry. Earlier, the threshold was set at Rs 25 per borrower. The RBI also chose to extract as portion of the modifications the current requirements for ‘systems with turnover up to Rs 100 crore.’
new guidelines : ‘failed’ ATM transactions
- In a large increase for internet e-commerce payment clients, companies will now have to fix unsuccessful debit card transactions within five days, and UPI and wallet-based transactions within one day, as announced by Reserve Bank of India’s recent rules on turn-around moment (TAT).
- In addition, the central bank also directed all transaction providers to fix unsuccessful ATM, swipe system and Aadhar Enabled Payments (AEPS) payments within five days as well as IMPS payments within one day.
- Failure to settle the dispute within the specified moment would render these lenders responsible for paying Rs.100 to clients for each postponed day.
- A unsuccessful transfer occurs when an account is debited but the deposit is not recorded; a place of pain experienced by many clients, particularly during online transactions.
Bharosa savings account scheme introduced by Airtel Payments Bank
- Airtel Payments Bank has introduced ‘Bharosa Savings Account’ enabling clients to remove money, verify their balance or view a mini card declaration at over 6,50,000 Aadhaar-enabled Payment System (AePS) locations throughout India. These facilities were intended to deepen the country’s economic integration.
- Here are five things to know about the savings account of Airtel Payments Bank
- 1. Bharosa: Airtel Payments Bank has launched’ Bharosa savings account’ which allows you to open a savings account with a minimum monthly balance of just 500 Rupees.
- 2. Bharosa pension card, together with easy banking facilities, provides 5 lakh Rupees personal accident insurance in order to maintain a equilibrium of 500 Rupees.
- 3. Airtel Payments Bank Bharosa Savings Account allows you to make at least one monthly debit payment.
- 4. Customers would also be qualified for cashback if they decide to obtain public subsidies on their Bharosa account or create money payments on their account.
Current Affairs : Business and Economy
Tata Communications joins hands with Cisco
- Tata Communications collaborated with Cisco to provide a safe, fully managed, multi-channel, smart, cloud-based Cisco Webex Contact Center alternative for businesses.
- This combined venture is an end-to-end integrated alternative and on the top of the worldwide network of Tata Communications provides contact center customers with a seamless user experience across up to 150 nations.
Current Affairs : Sports
World Boxing Championships
- The phenomenal men’s world championship campaign by Indian boxer Amit Panghal has earned a silver medal after going down to Uzbekistan’s Olympic champion Shakhobidin Zoirov in 52 kg category match.
China Open title
- Olympic gold champion Carolina Marin lifted China Open title beating 14-21, 21-17, 21-18 Taiwan’s Tai Tzu Ying in the women’s badminton singles championship.
Current Affairs : Obituary
AT the age of 67, Shyam Ramsay died
- One of the seven Ramsay brothers, Director Shyam Ramsay, has died . He was sixty-seven years old. The filmmaker, renowned for movies of cult horror, had pneumonia.
in Chennai , Ex Tamil Nadu MP N Sivaprasad Died
- Naramalli Sivaprasad, senior TDP chairman and national parliamentarian, has taken his last breath. Actor-turned-politician, repeatedly after winning Lok Sabha elections in 2009 and 2014, Siva Prasad had served the Chitoor parliamentary constituency.
S.K. Padmadevi Died
- Veteran actor and artist S.K. with multiple facets. Padmadevi, 95, who was component of the first sets-going Kannada talkie movie, has taken his last breath gone. She had an age-related disease.
EX president Tunisian Zine El Abidine Ben Ali
- Ex president of Tunisian Zine El Abidine Ben Ali took his last breath in Saudi Arabia at the age of 83 years.