22 November 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today 22 November Current Affairs. PrepareExams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 22 November 2019 CA today. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
World Heritage Week
The UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and cultural organization which celebrates The World Heritage Week between 19 Nov and 25 Nov 2019.
- it aims to bring awareness about preservation of cultural heritage and monuments to people.
Quami Ekta Week (National Integration Week) 2019
People are celebrating Qaumi Ekta Week 2019 known as National Integration Week between 19 Nov and 25 Nov.
- it begins first woman Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi’s birth anniversary.
- The theme of the week programs is : Secularism, Anti-Communalisms and Non-violence.
On the occassion of 70 years of diplomatic ties, India and China plans to commemorative stamps, metal coins
India and China are going to issue commemorative stamps and noble metal coins on the occasion of 70th anniversary of diplomatic ties.
- they took decision during an informal summit meeting, which was between Narendra Modi and President Xi Jinping.
- Both two powerful nations will make activities to show the historic connection between India and China. their bilateral relationship are growing over the years.
The data of Road Accidents in India 2018, by Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has given its report on Road Accidents of 2018 year. The report is made by the Transport Research Wing Ministry of Road Transport and Highways and that publishs it every year.
- its report highlights data about on accidents, related deaths and injuries.
- According to report on accidents, Road accidents increases with 0.46 % during the year of 2018 to 467044 road accidents compared to 464910 accidents in 2017.
- Tamil Nadu State registered its name to be highest number of road accidents in india.
Visa exemption for foreigners who are seeking medical treatment in india
India decides to give exemptions to foreigners who wants to get medical treatment in India. India took decision after implementation of liberalised medical visa policy.
- to get admission in a hospital owing to illness, one will have 180 days for obtaining indoor treatment.
in north Karnataka, inauguration of Kalaburagi airport
to get aim of boosting air connectivity in Karnataka, the CM BS Yediyurappa made opening of Kalaburagi airport, 14-km away from city.
- The Kalaburagi airport is a part of planning to boost air connectivity in north Karnatak, state headquarters and commercial centres.
Japani hosts G20 foreigners ministers meeting
The Nagoya, a city of Japan, has arranged a 2 days G20 foreign ministers meetings.
- the main aim of meeting was to discuss to promote free trade and global governance and to implement 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and Africa’s development.
Under IBC, over ₹500 crore assets as NBFCs
To take steps for Financial Service Providers (FSP)’s insolvency proceedings. now, Centre has set up Non Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs) with over Rs500crore assets size under the Insolvency& BankruptcyCode (IBC) fold.
Virat Kohli as 1st Indian batsman to score 5000 runs as test captain
The run machine Virat Kohli has created a record as a test captain with scoring fastest 5000 runs for india.
- he got achievment at Eden Gardens against Bangladesh on first day of day-night Test.
- Kohli broke the record of MS Dhoni who made 3454 runs from 60 Tests as test skipper.
Vikas Swarup as Secretary of Overseas Indian Affairs.
Indian diplomat Vikas Swarup has taken charge as Secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs replacing senior diplomat Sanjiv Arora.
- he will see Overseas Indian Affairs. Vikas is an Indian Foreign Service officer from 1986 Batch.
- before taking charge, in Canada, he had served as India’s High Commissioner.
Tamil Nadu , first in Swachh Survekshan Grameen Awards 2019
on the occasion of World Toilet Day, The Indian govt has give honour to top ranked states, union territories, and districts with Swachh Survekshan Grameen 2019.
|Awards to state, districts and UT|
|Top State||Tamil Nadu|
|Top district||Peddapalli (Telangana)|
|maximum citizen participation||Uttar Pradesh.|