2 November 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 2 November 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 30 October Current Affairs Day 2020, Banking and Business 2020, Science and Technology, Sports related, National and International currents.
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : Days News
World Vegan Day
- Every year, on the day of 1 November is observed by vegans as World Vegan Day.
- this day give message of veganism ‘s benefits by installing stalls, hosting potlucks, and planting memorial trees and they enjoy day via activities.
Current Affairs : National
On the occasion of WorldCities Day, Indian cities Mumbai, Hyderabad are included in Creative Cities network by UNESCO
- UNESCO stated that they have linked Mumbai and Hyderabad cities in network of Creative Cities, on opportunity of World Cities Day 2019.
- The name of Mumbai has been included as Creative City of Films and Hyderabad as a Creative City of Gastronomy.
- Chennai and Varanasi as cities of music. but, Jaipur as Folk Arts and Crafts City.
- The network is related to 7 creative fields such as crafts and folk arts, media arts, film, design, gastronomy, literature and music.
Nearly Five Lakh govt vehicles willl be made as eco-friendly
- The Minister for Environment and ClimateChange PrakashJavadekar ji stated that all of the government vehicles nearly 5 lakhs, that will be changed into e-vehicle.
- these vehicles will be eco-friendly and will help in saving petrol and diesel consumption.
- in Delhi, Such e-vehicles would play an important role in controlling high level pollution.
Bamboo Technology Parks to Ladakh and Jammu Kashmir
- The Union and Development of North Eastern Region Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh has stated that as per NEC, new Bamboo Technology Parks will be installed in two Union Territories Jammu Kashmir and Ladakh with the help of The Cane and Bamboo Technology Centre (CBTC).
- three new Bamboo Technology Parks will be made in Jammu, Srinagar, and Leh with the NationalBambooMission (NBM).
Current Affairs : International
In Singapore Country, first block-chain-based carbontrading exchange of thr world
- The Singapore-based AirCarbonPte has started the the 1st blockchain-based carbon tradingExchange of the world. airlines and other corporate buyers will be aplicable to purchase and sell tokens approved by the International Civil Aviation Organisation.
Current Affairs : Business
Trai keeps 30 seconds call Ringer duration
- The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has decided to fix call ring time for 30 Sec for mobile and however, landline will hav 60 sec for ring time, in that case whwn a user doesn’t answer the call and reject call.
- for mobile, The ring time is 30-45 seconds. but, for landline networks, it ranges from 60 to 120 seconds.
Current Affairs : New Appointments
Dhanlaxmi Bank’s MD and CEO T Latha Resigns from post
- due to personal reasons., T Latha has given her resignation from the post of MD & CEO and director of the Bank on 30 Oct.
- Ms Latha took the place of G Sreeram as MD and CEO of Dhanlaxmi Bank for the period of three years.
Air Marshal AmitTiwari start serving as SAC chief
- Air Marshal AmitTiwari has started serving as Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief (AOC-in-C) of SAC . he also earned A guard of honour.
Current Affairs : Submits
Kerala Governor begins Ayurveda summit inKerala
- more than 400 industry leaders and delegates from African countries, GCC and SAARC have come to participate in 3rd edition of Global Ayurveda Summit 2019 in Kochi , Kerala.
- The Submit will run for 2 days which has been made arrangements by CII , will be focused on theme MainstreamingAyurveda through Startups,Innovation andBranding.
- we know that Ayurveda is ours treasures of ancient Indian knowledge. which is attracted by across world and increased with growth rate of 16.2 percent.
in Delhi, The seventh edition of Economic and Financial Partnership meeting between India and US
- The Economic and Financial partnership meeting’s 7 th editiion was organized in new delhi, India.in this meeting, both nations discussed mutual cooperation on anti-money laundering and combating financing of terrorism. and this meeting, India’s aim was to improve mutual cooperation with USA.