19 October 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Student , Today we have come with Current Affairs of 19 October 2019 gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website.latest current affairs, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
on NIN’s centenary, a Commemorative stamp issued
- in Indian Council of Medical Research New Delhi, The Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare Harsh Vardhan has announced to issue a postal stamp during the centenary celebrations of the city-based ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).
- on this occasion, ICMR Director BalramBhragava and NIN Director R. Hemaltha were registering their presence.
- under the Corporate My Stamp scheme of India Posts, the postal stamp has been introduced.
- Amost 5000 stamps has been already printed to use with a face value of ₹ 5 each. and along with it, the India Posts will print more 1000 sheets that will be used for selling online at national and global philately exhibitions.
Current Affairs : International
Italy will start taxes on digital giants in 2020
- a new tax for digital companies, has been approved by Italy from the year of 2020. popular companies like Facebook (FB.O), Google (GOOGL.O) and Amazon (AMZN.O) will have to pay a 3% levy on internet transactions.
- due to this plan, Italy is planning to collect almost 600 million euros ($662 million) a year.OECD gave its proposals for this plan in last week to redraw rules for taxing global giants.
|Important Information about Italy|
|Capital And Currency||Rome and “EURO”|
Current Affairs : Banking And Business
The Industries of Reliance has crossed Rs 9 lakh crore market capitalisation as first Indian firm
- The Reliance firm of india richest Mukesh Ambani, has got an acheivement to be first indian firm who has passed Rs 9-lakh crore market capitalisation mark.
- in August month of last year, it was also first firm to cross Rs 8 lakh crore market cap mark.
Current Affairs : Appointments
SudhakerShukla Chosen as whole-time member of IBBI
- SudhakerShuklawas has been chosen as next Whole-Time Member, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) for the period of five years .
Current Affairs : Sports
Lionel Messi acheived Golden Shoe award six times
- in the European leagues, The skipper of Barcelona football team, Leo Messi has earned Golden Shoe as the top scorer six time.