16 November 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today 16 November Current Affairs. PrepareExams website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 16 November 2019 CA today. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
The Green Climate Fund gives funds of USD 43 million to India to boost climate resilience
to take a step for positively impacting on more than 10 million people of coastline, India has begun 43 millions dollars project ehich aims to boost climate resilience in 3 coastal states and made partnership with United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- moreover, The fund for project will be provided by the Green Climate Fund which is working as a framework of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) to help developing nations.
- Under this project, climate-resilient livelihoods will be built in Maharashtra, Odisha and Andhra Pradesh states.
- in addition, 3.5 million ton carbon will be covered and save vulnerable ecosystems.
- moreover, almost million people will get benefit of project.
Defence Minister introduces Sisseri Bridge made by BRO
The Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has started off Sisseri Bridge which was made by Border Road Organisation (BRO) in Arunachal Pradesh state.
- The bridge is 200 meters in length and this is between Jonai-Pasighat-Ranaghat-Roing road.
- in other words, it will improve connectivity with Dibang Valley and Siang with reduction of about five hours.
The Cabinet of Chhattisgarh granted to healthcare scheme
The Cabinet of Chhattisgarh state headed by Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has given approval for mergeration and integration of health schemes into one scheme.
- the name of scheme is named after freedom fighter KhoobchandBaghel.
- while, The old schemes like Ayushman Bharat PradhanMantri Jan Arogya Yojana(AB-PMJAY), National Child Health Program (Chirayu), the ChiefMinister Health Insurance Scheme, the ChiefMinister BalShravan Yojana and ChiefMinister Bal HridaySuraksha Yojana have been converted into only one scheme Dr Khubchand Baghel Health Assistance Yojana.
In Jammu and Kashmir, NISHTHA begins
The National Initiative for School Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement (NISHTHA) has begun in Jammu and Kashmir state of india.
- so, NISHTHA is kind of a National Mission which has purpose to improve learning results.
- furthermore, it is a pioneer Yojana in india.
- morethan 86000 Government Schools Elementary teachers are being trained under Yojana in jammu and kashmir.
2-days international conference on Yoga held
in Mysuru, Karnataka, AYUSH and Defence Union Minister Shripad Yesso Naik begun 2 days international conference on Yoga.
- The theme : Yoga for Heart Care.
National Tribal festival
The 15-days Aadi Mahotsav, National Tribal festival, starts in indian capital New Delhi from 16 November.
- Meanwhile, The festival will carry sallings of handicrafts, art, paintings, fabric, jewellery by installing 200 stalls.
in Brasilia, Brazil: 11th BRICS summit
The Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi joined annual session of BRICS. BRICS is a group of five main economies of world they are India, China, Brazil, South Africa and Russia.
- to clarify, In the submit the main focus was on to strengthen ties between 5 countries in areas like digital economy, science, and technology and counter-terrorism cooperation.
- The theme is : Economic Growth for an Innovative Future.
Rajat Sharma give resignation letter from DDCA President Post
as a result,Shri Rajat Sharma has given resignation from the post of Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA) President due to facing road blocks during his duties.
so, Bhonsle Movie earns 2 awards
in the Asian Film Festival Barcelona, the indian movie named as Bhonsle has earned two awards like Best Screenplay and Best Director award. inaddition, Devashish Makhija directed Bhonsle movie.
Tobacco Board of India receives Golden Leaf Award
at Tab Expo 2019 event in Amsterdam, Netherlands, for most impressive public service category 2019, consequently,The Tobacco Board of India has achieved the Golden Leaf Award