15 November 2019 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today 15 November Current Affairs. PrepareExams website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 15 November 2019 CA today. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs
Click To Practice Current Affairs Questions Of 15 November
Current Affairs English
Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil will be the chief guest at Republic Day 2020
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has invited Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro as the Chief Guest at India’s Republic Day celebrations in 2020. as a result, Bolsonaro accepted invitation .
- Last time 2019, South African President Cyril Ramaphosa came as the chief guest.
Sand Week begins from November 14 to 21 in Andhra Pradesh
The government of Andhra Pradesh has said that Sand Week would start from 14 Nov to 21 Nov. to clarify, it aims to overcome sand crisis in the Andhra Pradesh State.
- further The Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had announced that the demand of sand is 80 thousand tonnes averagilly.
- however, the demand could not meet with their requirements because of flooding and sinking of the Reaches.
The first elephant memorial of India, in Mathura
For purpose of honour elephants that have lose their lifes to illegal trafficking, abuse and cruelty. in other words, first time in india, India-based conservation charity Wildlife SOS has begun an elephant memorial in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.
- in addition, it marks symbol sacrifice of these gentle giants that faced brutality by humans.
Nadu-Nedu program in Andhra
to make changes in equcation system, the Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh state has begun a program named as Nadu-Nedu. it has purpose of transforming government schools into vibrant and competitive institutions.
- Therefore, The scheme will cover 15, 715 schools in first stage. in next three years, all the govt schools will be brought under scheme.
- for this plan, State govt grants budgrt of Rs 12,000 crores.
in business bribery risk, Bangladesh ranks first in South Asia nations
as per the Trace Bribery Matrix, Bangladesh has ranked first in the business bribery risk in South Asia nations. Bangladesh country has most of business bribery risk in list of 200 countries.
- as per business bribery risk ranking, Bangladesh has been given 178th position among 200 countries.
- to sum up, New Zealand, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland are countries that have lowest bribery risk.
BNP Paribas Mutual Fund mergers with Bank of Baroda Mutual Fund
The BNP Paribas (BNPP) Mutual Fund has mergered with the Baroda (BOB) Mutual Fund. The Competition Commission of India (CCI) has given approval for mergeration under the Competition Act, 2002.
- BOB Asset Management Company (AMC) mergers into BNPP AMC. on the other hand, BNPP Trustee Company (TC) mergers into BOB TC.
Economy and Business
Nomura decrease the GDP of India forecast to 4.9% from 5.7% for FY 2020
Japanese brokerage Nomura decreases the indian GDP forecast to a low 4.9 percent for the year 2020 from 5.7 percent earlier.
- with evidence of that Indian economy is facing a deeper trough.
The Moody’s has estimated indian GDP to 5.6 pc
due to slowdown in Indian economic Moody’s Investors Service had estimated the gross domestic product (GDP) growth at 5.6 percentage in finacial year 2019.
World Kabaddi Cup starts from December 1 to 9
Meanwhile,The Punjab government is going to host World Kabaddi Cup 2019 to dedicate to the 550th birth anniversary of Sikh guru, Guru Nanak Dev ji.
- teams — India, USA, Australia, England, Sri Lanka, Kenya, New Zealand, Pakistan and Canada — there is a possibility to participate in the tournament.
- Pakistan and Canada teams are waiting for clearance from the Indian government.
Nilam Sawhney as Andhra Pradesh Chief Secretary
Nilam Sawhney, who is a Senior IAS officer has been chosen as new the Chief Secretary of Andhra Pradesh replacing Neerabh Kumar who has received the additional charge as the Chief Secretary of Andhra Prades.
- moreover, she will serve as first woman Chief Secretary of Andhra Pradesh.