13 October 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 13 October 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 13 October Current Affairs Day, Banking and Business, Science and Technology, Sports related, National and International currents. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 13 October. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website.latest current affairs, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : Days of 13 October
International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction
- Annually, The day of 13 October is considered as the day of International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction. it aware people and communities around the world about exposure to disasters and the importance of reining in the risks.
|Theme ofday –||Reduce disaster damage to critical infrastructure and disruption of basic services|
World Arthritis Day
- it is observed on day of 12 October every year. it aims to raise awareness about the Arthritis around the world.
|Theme ofday –||Time to work|
Current Affairs : National
‘Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat meeting headed by PM Modi
- in Delhi, Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat’ programme was held which was headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. the govt is planning to hold people-to-people exchange between different states to enhance knowledge about each others culture.
- Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat marks diversity and furthers national unity of India. it aims to develop a holistic national perspective on important issues and encourage the celebration of vibrant regional cultures of India.
“Farishte Dilli Ke ” introducedby Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal
- To honour good samaritans who take accident victims to hospital,The Chief Minister of New Delhi State Arvind Kejriwal has started off a new scheme ‘Farishte Dilli Ke’.
- According to the Planning, the expense of road accident victims’s treatment will be beared by govt and the government also will give give incentives to those who helped accident victims.
the installation of Garbage Cafe in Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh
- The Health Minister of Chhattisgarh State T S Singhdeo has begun a ‘Garbage Cafe’ in Ambikapur, which aims to avail free food in exchange for plastic waste.
- with the help of Cafe, the State has earned the title of the second cleanest city in India. along with it, it will give Contribution in ‘plastic-free’ India resolve which was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- TagLine – More the waste better the taste
in Manipur,National Indigenous Seed Festival was organized
- at the Central Agricultural University (CAU) campus, Iroishemba, Manipur, the National Indigenous Seeds Festival took place. it has objective to spread awareness on indigenous seed ecosystem conservation, indigenous seeds relife, settting up a network with farmers, traditional wisdom protections, agro-biodiversity ensuration and conservation activities for agro-ecology.
Current Affairs : International
Inter Parliamentary Union (IPU) Meeting
- Om Birla who is a Speaker from Lok Sabha went to join 141st Assembly of the Inter Parliamentary Union (IPU) meeting . it was taken place between 13 October and 17 October.
- About IPU – it is an international organisation of the parliaments . the headquarters of IPU is located in Geneva, Switzerland.
joint military exercise ‘Vajra Prahar’ between India and USA begins in Seattle
- at Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) in Seattle, USA, joint military exercise ‘Vajra Prahar’ between two powerful nations India and the US was begun.
Current Affairs : Banking and Business
To make improvements road connectivity in Rajasthan, India signed an agreement with 190 million dollars loan with ADB
- for the purpose of upgrading 754 km of state highways and major district roads (MDRs) to two-lane or intermediate-lane standards in Rajasthan, an agreement has been signed between Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Indian Government. it will directly give benefits to almost 26 million people of 14 districts.
in Brand Finance National ranking, India comes at 7th position
- According to Brand Finance Nation ranking 2019, despite the reduction in the overall economic growth dueto slowdown in the manufacturing and construction sectors , India has reached to 7th position from 9th position.
Current Affairs : Sports
R Praggnanandhaa earned under-18 chess champion title
- 14 years old R Praggnanandhaa has earned gold in under-18 open category in the World Youth Chess Tournament.
M C Mary Kom earns bronze in World Women’s Boxing tournament
- in Ulan-Ude, Russia, during 51kg event of World Women’s Boxing tournament,M C Mary Kom has earned bronze medal.
Current Affairs : OBITUARIES
The 1st female head of Nobel’s literature award body, Sara Danius died
- due to long illness, Sara Danius has taken her last breath at the age of 57.
the first man to walk in space, Alexei Leonov died
- the legendary Soviet cosmonaut, Alexei Leonov took last breath at the age of 85 in Moscow.