YUKTI Web Portal –
13 April 2020 Today Current Affairs – In New Delhi, The Central Govt has undertaken a web-portal named as “YUKTI ( Young India Combating COVID with Knowledge, Technology and Innovation )“. the Union Minister for Human Resource Development Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal begun new portal.
About YUKTI web Portal –
- YUKTI portal is a kind a diffrent portal and dashboard that aims to monitor and record the efforts and initiatives of MHRD. the YUKTI portal will incorporate the various dimensions of COVID-19 challenges in a very holistic and comprehensive ways.
- The main goal of it is to keep the Indian academic community fit at both physically & mentally level and it will also ensure a continuous high-quality learning environment for learners. in these difficult times, this is one of the best effort of MHRD to get the goal.
- In addition, the web portal will see institutions’s efforts and initiatives in academics and researchs.
- Due to this portal, the institutions will be able to share their strategies for various challenges to fight against COVID-19 virus and other future initiatives.
- The portal will produce inputs to make planning better and would ensure MHRD to monitor effectively its activities for the next six months.
- In other words, The portal may be as a two-way communication channel between institutions and MHRD in the nation. the primary goal of Ministry is to provide the necessary support system to the institutions through the YUKTI portal.
About MHRD –
Headquarters – New Delhi
Minister – Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ (Cabinet Minister)
Deputy Minister – Sanjay Shamrao Dhotre, Minister of State
Ministry executives – R. Subrahmanyam (IAS Officer), Rina Ray (IAS Officer)