Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha as Chief Information Commissioner
07th November 2020, Shri Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha has taken an oath and becomes new Chief Information Commissioner (CIC). The Indian President Ram Nath Kovind administered him the oath.
- On 26th August 2020, Bimal Julka got retired from the post and then the post was vacant.
- Sinha will serve as new CIC for a period of three years.
- three more Information Commissioners also took the oath and their appointments were done by newly appointed CIC.
Three new IC:
- Heeralal Samariya – He is an Ex-IAS officer and has served as Secretary in Ministry of Labour & Employment.
- Saroj Punhani – an IA&AS officer. she served for the post of Deputy Comptroller & Auditor General (HR & Training).
- Uday Mahurkar – he is known as a veteran journalist and served as Senior Deputy Editor with a leading media house.
Q.1 Who took oath as new CIC?
Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha has taken an oath and becomes new Chief Information Commissioner (CIC).
Q.2 Who is Heeralal Samariya?
Heeralal Samariya is an Ex-IAS officer.
|To Join Ours Whatsapp||Join Us|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Join Us|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Join Us|
|To Join Facebook Page||Join Us|
|To Join Instagram||Join Us|