World Thrift Day 2022: History, theme – Every year, World Thrift Day is celebrated on 31st October across the globe. the main purpose of this day is to promote the importance of savings.
- In India, this day is observed on October 30th.
- It is also known as World Savings Day.
World Thrift Day 2022: History
- In 1924, World Savings Day was founded on 30th October during the first International Savings Bank Congress (World Society of Savings Banks) in Milan, Italy.
- The day was established in 1925 during the 1st International Savings Bank Congress (World Society of Savings Banks).
- The Italian Professor Filippo Ravizza decided to observe the day of ‘International Saving Day.
World Thrift Day 2022: Theme
- This year 2022, the theme of World Thrift Day is “Saving prepares you for the future”
- The theme 2021 for World Thrift Day is ‘Understanding the importance of savings.
World Thrift Day 2022: FAQs
What is the meaning of World Thrift Day?
It is celebrated to bring the idea of saving their money in a bank rather than keeping it at home.
What is the Theme 2022 of World Thrift Day?
This year, the theme of World Thrift Day is “Saving prepares you for the future”.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.