World Smile Day 2021: History, significance
Every year, World Smile Day is celebrated on the first Friday in October. in 2021, this day is being celebrated on October 1st. The day is celebrated because Harvey Ball designed a smiley face.
- In 1999, The first World Smile Day was celebrated.
About Harvey Ball
- Harvey Ball was an artist from Worcester, Massachusetts.
- He created the smiley face.
World Smile Day: Quotes
- “Peace begins with a smile.” – Mother Teresa.
- “Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.”- Christie Brinkley.
- “There is fear when frowning. There is love when smiling”- Maxime Lagace.
- “I love those who can smile in trouble”- Leonardo da Vinci.
- “Just for today, smile a little more”- James A. Murphy.
- “People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile” – Lee Mildon.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.