World Sleep Day 2021: Purpose, History, Theme
The World Sleep Day will be observed by the World Sleep Society (WSS) on Friday, March 19, 2021. this year, it will be the 14th annual World Sleep Day.
World Sleep Day: Purpose
- a call to action on important issues related to sleep, including medicine, education, social aspects and driving.
World Sleep Day: Theme 2021
- In 2021, this year marks the 14th annual World Sleep Day on 19th March. The slogan / Theme of World Sleep Day is ‘Regular Sleep, Healthy Future.’
World Sleep Day: History
- Since 2007, World Sleep Day has been celebrating every year as a global awareness event that is conducted by the World Sleep Society.
How to achieve healthy sleep ( recommend by World Sleep Society)
- Need to set a bedtime and an awakening time.
- In a daytime, do not exceed 45 minutes of sleep (If you have a nap habit )
- Don’t drink alcohol ingestion and smoke 4 hours before bedtime
- Try to not use caffeine 6 hours before bedtime.
- Don’t eat heavy, spicy, or sugary foods 4 hours before bedtime.
- Do Exercise regularly
- Use comfortable bedding.