World Heart Day 2021: Theme, History, Significance and Quotes
Every year, World Heart Day is celebrated on 29th September by World Heart Federation in order to raise awareness about Cardiovascular disease (CVD), and to draw people’s attention to heart illness.
World Heart Day 2021: History
- World Heart Federation designated World Heart Day with World Health Organization (WHO). in 2000, World Heart Day was celebrated for the first time. prior to this, this day was used to observe on last Sunday of September.
World Heart Day 2021: Theme
- The theme 2021 for World Heart Day is ‘Use Heart To Connect’ highlighting the power of digital health to improve awareness, prevention, and management of CVD globally.
World Heart Day 2021: Quotes
- “He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account.” – Anne Wilson Schaef
World Heart Day: FAQs
When is World Heart Day observed?
World Heart Day is observed on September 29th each year
What is the theme 2021 of World Heart Day?
Theme 2021 for World Heart Day is ‘Use Heart To Connect’.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.