World Egg Day 2021: 2nd Friday of October
Every year, World Egg Day is celebrated on the Second (2nd) Friday of October month across the world since 1996.
- The main purpose of this is to raise awareness of the benefits of eggs and their importance in human nutrition.
- In 2021, World Egg Day is being observed on October 8th, 2021.
World Egg Day 2021: Theme
- The theme 2021 for World Egg Day is “Eggs for all: Nature’s perfect package”
5 health benefits of eggs
- Eggs Are Nutrient Rich
- Eggs help maintain good eyesight
- Eggs provide proteins and amino acids
- Eggs raise good cholesterol
- Eggs can Support Mental Health
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.