World Asthma Day 2020 –
- Every year, the 5th May is observed as World Asthma Day. it occurs on first Tuesday of May month. in 2020, it will be celebrated on 05th May. the main objective of it is to boost awareness across the world among people about this chronic respiratory diseases, its precautions and preventions.
- lets inform you that Asthma is a chronic respiratory disease. as a result, a patient is not be able to take breathe properly.
- in this article, we are going to study about asthma disease, its symptoms, preventions, control measures, why and how World Asthma Day is celebrated by people.
History of World Asthma Day 2020 –
- in the year 1998, the initiation of GINA started celebrating World Asthma Day first time. followed by, Asthma meeting in the Barcelona, Spain. More than 35 countries of the world who are celebrating this day.
- the goal is to make poeple aware and provide education such as what are the best excercises to get control over this respiratory problems.
Theme of World Asthma Day 2020 :
- in 2019, The theme of World Asthma Day was“STOP for Asthma”.
- The theme of the World Asthma Day 2020 is “Enough Asthma Deaths.”
What is Asthma?
- Asthma is known as a long-term chronic lung disorder that directly affects the lungs of a person when you take breathes. along with it, Asthma is a non-communicable disease. it is caused by inflammation in the airways and there is not treatment of this disease.
- In addition, children have become most common chronic conditions nowadays.
Symptoms of Asthma –
- Chest tightness or pain
- Shortness of breaths
Causes of Asthma –
- pollen grains
- chemical irritants in the workplace
- air pollution etc.
Q.1 Why World Asthma Day 2020 is observed ?
World Asthma Day 2020 is observed boost awareness across the world among people about this chronic respiratory diseases, its precautions and preventions.
Q.2 What is Theme of World Asthma Day 2020 ?
the Theme of World Asthma Day 2020 is “Enough Asthma Deaths.” however, in 2019, theme was STOP for Asthma”.
Q.3 Symptoms of Asthma disease?
Wheezing, Breathlessness, Coughing, Chest tightness or pain, Shortness of breaths are the common Symptoms of Asthma disease.