World Archery Youth Championships: India Begs 15 medals
India has finished Archery Youth World Championships 2021 with a record haul of 15 medals including eight gold at Wroclaw in Poland.
- Under-18 world champion Komalika Bari won the junior title in the Archery Youth World Championships and has become the second Indian after Deepika Kumari to achieve the feat.
- Komalika begged two gold medals including one with Parth Salunkhe in junior mixed team.
- Indian archers won two gold and three bronze medals in the recurve under-18 section.
- The men’s team beat their French rivals 5-3, on contrast, the mixed pair followed suit with a 6-2 win over Japan.
- India won three (3) bronze medals in the women’s team, individual and men’s individual events for a perfect show by the U-18 (cadet) archers.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.