Vjosa Osmani-Sadriu as Kosovo’s 7th President
Kosovo’s new president Vjosa Osmani-Sadriu has assumed the post and becomes the country’s youngest head of state and one of the youngest in the world.
- Kosovo’s Assembly has elected 38 years old Vjosa Osmani-Sadriu as the next president and will serve for a period of five years.
- She is a Kosovan jurist and politician.
- She has served as the 5th president of Kosovo since 4 April 2021.
- Also, served as acting president from November 2020 to March 2021.
- later, she was elected the speaker of the Assembly of Kosovo.